Looking at you through the glass, don't know how much time has passed, all I know is that it feels like forever.
When I start getting to sad, I only get angry to make up for it. I am trying DESPERATELY to stay away from this here blog (seems like it's working right?) and anywhere where I might only get more defensive so that I'm not so sad. Cause getting pissed off about feeling like a bad person only makes me act like a worse person.
If only I could turn back time? Like that Cher song.
I'd take back all those words that had hurt you. (Wow, it's really sad that I know that line from it...but I always DID love that album. And I'm nothing if not completely open and sometimes completely ridiculous and lame.)
I'm going to try really hard not to beat up on myself anymore, but it's harder since Ben went out. Not that I mind, but I can't pretend like nothing's wrong when there isn't anyone here.
(I'm getting a headache now...perhaps I shall go be lame and mopey in bed.)
If only I could turn back time? Like that Cher song.
I'd take back all those words that had hurt you. (Wow, it's really sad that I know that line from it...but I always DID love that album. And I'm nothing if not completely open and sometimes completely ridiculous and lame.)
I'm going to try really hard not to beat up on myself anymore, but it's harder since Ben went out. Not that I mind, but I can't pretend like nothing's wrong when there isn't anyone here.
(I'm getting a headache now...perhaps I shall go be lame and mopey in bed.)
Comments
EMO!
EMO. Wait....am I supposed to pull out NIN now? Or..something more emo? I don't know what is emo enough.