I have NO idea.
That is Derek's new favorite saying. I have NO idea.
I guess it's better than "I dunno".
Anyhow, one more for now, then I must go and fold laundry and do dishes. I'm not very excited about it, but sitting here for an hour and half, only being amused by the internet, does not get my house clean.
Since I am BORED, BORED, BORED, cleaning is what I have. I am so poor that I can only spend money on amenities. Jake still has not sent child support money.
As far as I know...maybe it's in the mail now.
I did sign up for NetFlix. Two free weeks and I am pretty excited. I just have to remember that I MUST cancel the damn thing. I learned from AOL.
OK. So, this post was about my dream, not normal bull crap.
In my dream, I'd had a baby. We were gonna call him Dominick, Nicky for short. He was cute. (No surprise there, babies invading my dreams after staring at one all day) Ben was all sorts of amused by this baby. Though I don't think it was his. Still he kept carrying it around and being all excited by the cuteness.
Meanwhile, I was trying to get Jake to pay my child support for this kid, (again, no surprise) and he gave me a bunch of money orders, but they were for something else? Needless to say, I was not amused.
So then, I decided to take the baby in to work, but I left it in the car? And it was so small that it fit in this case? Which was bad, cause it wouldn't have been able to breathe, but you know dreams. So I went back to get it and show it to this character from my soap opera, cause she was sad. But then when I brought the baby in, in it's container, it was really just a doll?
Because it's arms had come off and then I realized that I needed to put it back together before I showed it to this person.
Yeah, seriously fucked up.
Then someone tried to steal our car, but instead the car just fell apart?
I know that's a lot of question marks, but that's because it doesn't make sense, as so many of my dreams do not make sense.
I guess it's better than "I dunno".
Anyhow, one more for now, then I must go and fold laundry and do dishes. I'm not very excited about it, but sitting here for an hour and half, only being amused by the internet, does not get my house clean.
Since I am BORED, BORED, BORED, cleaning is what I have. I am so poor that I can only spend money on amenities. Jake still has not sent child support money.
As far as I know...maybe it's in the mail now.
I did sign up for NetFlix. Two free weeks and I am pretty excited. I just have to remember that I MUST cancel the damn thing. I learned from AOL.
OK. So, this post was about my dream, not normal bull crap.
In my dream, I'd had a baby. We were gonna call him Dominick, Nicky for short. He was cute. (No surprise there, babies invading my dreams after staring at one all day) Ben was all sorts of amused by this baby. Though I don't think it was his. Still he kept carrying it around and being all excited by the cuteness.
Meanwhile, I was trying to get Jake to pay my child support for this kid, (again, no surprise) and he gave me a bunch of money orders, but they were for something else? Needless to say, I was not amused.
So then, I decided to take the baby in to work, but I left it in the car? And it was so small that it fit in this case? Which was bad, cause it wouldn't have been able to breathe, but you know dreams. So I went back to get it and show it to this character from my soap opera, cause she was sad. But then when I brought the baby in, in it's container, it was really just a doll?
Because it's arms had come off and then I realized that I needed to put it back together before I showed it to this person.
Yeah, seriously fucked up.
Then someone tried to steal our car, but instead the car just fell apart?
I know that's a lot of question marks, but that's because it doesn't make sense, as so many of my dreams do not make sense.
Comments
but you knew that.
It was weird. Apparently, I feel too controlled.