Better now
Ariel and Jenn came over and pulled me out of the funk. I even got a hair cut. I've talked it out and realized that it really isn't as bad, since I tend to blow things out of proportion. I'm crazy like that.
But my hair is cut. My headache is ALMOST going away. I'm sure I looked a mess, what with the damn crying that I couldn't stop. As usual, with people around, I was able to reign in it and stop feeling so fucking bad for myself.
I only can't stop the crying when I've been drinking, so hurray for that.
I'm just so glad that someone came over and saved me from myself. =)
We just sat and bullshitted and smoked outside, while my kid ran around like a demon. He really isn't always like that. Believe it or not. He just REALLY LIKES PEOPLE. Like me, he doesn't always know HOW to play with people. I guess it's to be expected. He can't really learn something I don't know how to teach.
Perhaps we'll get better together. I can only hope that I won't be so quick to be so mean to myself as I get older.
Last of all, over reacting like I am prone to do hardly makes people think I am less sensitive and can handle things.
I'm still learning. Ok?
(OMG! Jenn, I just realized why I KNEW it was JENN. Cause of your LJ. Your name is Jenn. I'd like to say I'm just smart, but that's what it was. I just pay attention to detail (read: I'm anal retentive).
But my hair is cut. My headache is ALMOST going away. I'm sure I looked a mess, what with the damn crying that I couldn't stop. As usual, with people around, I was able to reign in it and stop feeling so fucking bad for myself.
I only can't stop the crying when I've been drinking, so hurray for that.
I'm just so glad that someone came over and saved me from myself. =)
We just sat and bullshitted and smoked outside, while my kid ran around like a demon. He really isn't always like that. Believe it or not. He just REALLY LIKES PEOPLE. Like me, he doesn't always know HOW to play with people. I guess it's to be expected. He can't really learn something I don't know how to teach.
Perhaps we'll get better together. I can only hope that I won't be so quick to be so mean to myself as I get older.
Last of all, over reacting like I am prone to do hardly makes people think I am less sensitive and can handle things.
I'm still learning. Ok?
(OMG! Jenn, I just realized why I KNEW it was JENN. Cause of your LJ. Your name is Jenn. I'd like to say I'm just smart, but that's what it was. I just pay attention to detail (read: I'm anal retentive).
Comments
It feels SO SHORT!
If it was drastic, I would've noticed. You have long hair, and even cut, it was still long. But get a spiky, totally hot haircut and I would notice. =}
Six inches and still long. Damn. My hair is nowhere near that.
Jenn - Derek has tons of crushes. He won't admit it, but he likes some girls. =) So yeah, I could see it. He thinks he's impressing people, when it's really just annoying sometimes. =P