I lie.
I wasn't "posty" obviously. It's not that I don't have ideas. I just don't have time.
I got home at 4:45 today, then didn't come inside and sit down until 7. The bark-mulch is mostly spread around the yard. Even now, I'm sorely tempted to shower instead of typing. I was up at 4:45 this morning (that's funny, I didn't know it was only 12 hours later I got home from work) and I appreciated the wake up call. It was better than an alarm, that's for sure. Kept me more awake as well, as there was no hitting snooze.
(wouldn't that be funny? I DID fall asleep on a guy who was trying to make out with me once...I think it was Mouse. I was TIRED, dammit.)
I'm exhausted to the point that when I stand up, I shake. I outta sleep good though.
I'm sitting in here listening to Sarah McLachlan and singing along. I really like the Afterglow CD.
I keep thinking at some point, I should catch up. I will be able to post with all those pictures I want to show. I'll be able to get all my ideas out there.
Instead, I am just tired.
Our processing center has stolen Charles, my favorite cashier. They say it's prolly not permanent. But that's crap. EVERYONE LEAVES. I mean...good for him. But WTF?? We often lose people because we train them so well. Well that's fine and dandy, but you know what???????? It takes FUCKING time to get them that way. Then when they get to the point where they are PERFECT, someone takes them from us.
It pisses me off. Obviously. I'm just a little bitter.
Anyway, tomorrow we should be able to get the rest of the lawn done. And I am going to TRY REALLY HARD to catch up with some posties. Especially this weekend (which is when I ALWAYS tell myself I'll post more, meh).
Honestly? I fall asleep to easily. I think I drink too much sometimes and I stop drinking as much but then I fall asleep at like 10. When I drink, I stay up. I KNOW this makes no sense, seeing as how alcohol is a depressant. But somehow I stay up. Otherwise, we sit in front of the TV and I pass out.
I had ONE WHOLE DRINK all of last weekend. Which is good for me. I was too busy. Which is awesome. I love the fun stuff. If only I could do fun stuff all the time.
I've decided that this year with my taxes, I will be doing something special for myself and that is to take some girls out to dinner and fun stuff. I never have any damn money and I outta pay sometimes.
As many girls as I can get. Any takers?
Keep in mind, this is going to be February or March. =( Still kinda far away.
Dinner, than perhaps hot tubbing fun? As long as I don't get like....10 people. That's too many for a hot tub. =)
I got home at 4:45 today, then didn't come inside and sit down until 7. The bark-mulch is mostly spread around the yard. Even now, I'm sorely tempted to shower instead of typing. I was up at 4:45 this morning (that's funny, I didn't know it was only 12 hours later I got home from work) and I appreciated the wake up call. It was better than an alarm, that's for sure. Kept me more awake as well, as there was no hitting snooze.
(wouldn't that be funny? I DID fall asleep on a guy who was trying to make out with me once...I think it was Mouse. I was TIRED, dammit.)
I'm exhausted to the point that when I stand up, I shake. I outta sleep good though.
I'm sitting in here listening to Sarah McLachlan and singing along. I really like the Afterglow CD.
I keep thinking at some point, I should catch up. I will be able to post with all those pictures I want to show. I'll be able to get all my ideas out there.
Instead, I am just tired.
Our processing center has stolen Charles, my favorite cashier. They say it's prolly not permanent. But that's crap. EVERYONE LEAVES. I mean...good for him. But WTF?? We often lose people because we train them so well. Well that's fine and dandy, but you know what???????? It takes FUCKING time to get them that way. Then when they get to the point where they are PERFECT, someone takes them from us.
It pisses me off. Obviously. I'm just a little bitter.
Anyway, tomorrow we should be able to get the rest of the lawn done. And I am going to TRY REALLY HARD to catch up with some posties. Especially this weekend (which is when I ALWAYS tell myself I'll post more, meh).
Honestly? I fall asleep to easily. I think I drink too much sometimes and I stop drinking as much but then I fall asleep at like 10. When I drink, I stay up. I KNOW this makes no sense, seeing as how alcohol is a depressant. But somehow I stay up. Otherwise, we sit in front of the TV and I pass out.
I had ONE WHOLE DRINK all of last weekend. Which is good for me. I was too busy. Which is awesome. I love the fun stuff. If only I could do fun stuff all the time.
I've decided that this year with my taxes, I will be doing something special for myself and that is to take some girls out to dinner and fun stuff. I never have any damn money and I outta pay sometimes.
As many girls as I can get. Any takers?
Keep in mind, this is going to be February or March. =( Still kinda far away.
Dinner, than perhaps hot tubbing fun? As long as I don't get like....10 people. That's too many for a hot tub. =)
Comments