Yep. I'm here.
I know, out of character. I thought I'd surprise everyone and actually post on Sunday. I didn't quite make posting once a day...or did I? I can't remember now.
Oh wait, yep, I did. At least this weekend.
I'm awesome.
Ok, so anyhow. We went to the fair today and I haven't uploaded pictures, so you'll have to wait. However, I did have an inordinately fun time shopping on Saturday. I did do better. I came away from the produce aisle with far more produce than usually. The yogurts are doing good. YAY! YOGURT! Seriously. It's good. I'm surprised. It's good for my tummy. I'm super surprised I actually like something good for me.
My shopping bill was higher. Too much higher. Like 60 bucks more than normal. =(
People say shopping healthier is cheaper. Than I must be doing something wrong. Next time I oughta include beans, so we'll eat more of those. Beans are good for you, right? And cheaper. Better for budget, and good for the fiber?
I don't know. Never was a big fan of beans.
After the shopping, we went out to THE BAKERY. That's right, the bakery. And really, it's more like it was MY bakery and you found it later. I bought Ben's cheesecake last year at the bakery, so that makes me first. =)
We did split both of them into two. Ben and I shared halves last night and the other halves today.
So, really, it's not the bad. It wasn't even terribly sweet.
Expensive, but yummy. Which might be good. I might just need to only have good treats when I can afford them? When it's WORTH it? That's an idea.
Derek took one bite and said....I think you might have found something chocolate that I don't like...0_o!
Also! Karina made me this. And it is CUTE.
And for Jenn, cause I know she wanted to see me stuck on the rocks. =)
And a painting, not of me, but it's a good ocean painting.
And! A hot fairy chick. NAKED even. =)
Oh wait, yep, I did. At least this weekend.
I'm awesome.
Ok, so anyhow. We went to the fair today and I haven't uploaded pictures, so you'll have to wait. However, I did have an inordinately fun time shopping on Saturday. I did do better. I came away from the produce aisle with far more produce than usually. The yogurts are doing good. YAY! YOGURT! Seriously. It's good. I'm surprised. It's good for my tummy. I'm super surprised I actually like something good for me.
My shopping bill was higher. Too much higher. Like 60 bucks more than normal. =(
People say shopping healthier is cheaper. Than I must be doing something wrong. Next time I oughta include beans, so we'll eat more of those. Beans are good for you, right? And cheaper. Better for budget, and good for the fiber?
I don't know. Never was a big fan of beans.
After the shopping, we went out to THE BAKERY. That's right, the bakery. And really, it's more like it was MY bakery and you found it later. I bought Ben's cheesecake last year at the bakery, so that makes me first. =)
We did split both of them into two. Ben and I shared halves last night and the other halves today.So, really, it's not the bad. It wasn't even terribly sweet.
Expensive, but yummy. Which might be good. I might just need to only have good treats when I can afford them? When it's WORTH it? That's an idea.
Derek took one bite and said....I think you might have found something chocolate that I don't like...0_o!
Also! Karina made me this. And it is CUTE.
And for Jenn, cause I know she wanted to see me stuck on the rocks. =)
And a painting, not of me, but it's a good ocean painting.
And! A hot fairy chick. NAKED even. =)Those are my favorites, plus the one for Jenn.
If you want to see them all, you could click on the overall image and it will come up bigger on your screen. At least it does on mine. Or you could visit the picture blog, where I put up all the pictures, in greater detail. Plus other pictures, which I will get to when I have the time to type it out. Like the bookcover pictures. =)
Anyhow, I gotta go. I'm tired. I walked a bunch today at the fair and it was awesome, but I am tired. =)
If you want to see them all, you could click on the overall image and it will come up bigger on your screen. At least it does on mine. Or you could visit the picture blog, where I put up all the pictures, in greater detail. Plus other pictures, which I will get to when I have the time to type it out. Like the bookcover pictures. =)
Anyhow, I gotta go. I'm tired. I walked a bunch today at the fair and it was awesome, but I am tired. =)


Comments
Can't wait for the fair pics.
So glad you liked your pressie!
And I took MANY more fair pics, but it takes so long for the damn page to load already. The internet is fast, which must mean my computer is slow. =(