Song meme.
It works like this: You reply to this post and I give you a letter of the alphabet. Then you dregde up 10 songs that start with said letter and put them in your journal (with these or similar instructions). Google/Discogs/iTunes playlists are for complete pantywaists. (I MAY be a bit of a pantywaist. H is HARD, and there aren't many. =S)
1. Home - Micheal Buble
2. Hurt - Nine Inch Nails
3. Humble Me - Norah Jones
4. Hands Clean - Alanis Morrisette
5. Here with Me - Dido
6. Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
7. Hold On - Sarah McLachlan
8. History Repeating - Propellerheads feat. Shirley Bassey
9. Hey Mama - Black Eyed Peas
10. Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5
FINALLY! I rock. =)
Thanks to Teresina on for giving me a letter. I also stole some wording from ChowYunSmut. But I am not cool enough to do it entirely on my own. Comment, and I'll give you a letter. Good luck. =)
1. Home - Micheal Buble
2. Hurt - Nine Inch Nails
3. Humble Me - Norah Jones
4. Hands Clean - Alanis Morrisette
5. Here with Me - Dido
6. Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
7. Hold On - Sarah McLachlan
8. History Repeating - Propellerheads feat. Shirley Bassey
9. Hey Mama - Black Eyed Peas
10. Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5
FINALLY! I rock. =)
Thanks to Teresina on for giving me a letter. I also stole some wording from ChowYunSmut. But I am not cool enough to do it entirely on my own. Comment, and I'll give you a letter. Good luck. =)
Comments
B...
Hmm.
I don't know. It's hard to just think of them off the top of your head. =(