Lucky

I got a free, way better chair from work. It has a BACK! It's miles better than the ghetto chair.
I love it.

Also, I am going to watch Clerks 2 tonight from the privacy of my own bedroom and it's gonna rock. Someone made me a copy and they are awesome.

Also, I just opened my door and my Cranberries CD was there. And I had condensed it, because it's a short album, and I can put other stuff on there and I sold it.
I hadn't realized how much having the COUCH on the CD made me happy. I LOVE that Cranberries Couch. Someone I know went and bought it back for me, and left a message inside it. ^^

I couldn't be any luckier or happier if I tried.

I didn't even mention that I went hot tubbing last night.
8 BOOBS, people. Of course, 2 were my own, but still. I like boobs. They are so round and awesome.

We could have had ten, and seriously? That boggles my mind! Enough boobs to throw us into double digits.

So. Anyhow. It was fun. I'm very floaty. If I put my feet up, my ass was coming up with it. I love the water. Especially a LOT of HOT water.
(If the dates seem off, I posted this yesterday to Myspace and then decided I should copy. Cause I am lazy.

Comments

Brandy said…
Did you play the CD and see if it works? ;)

You may find yourself luckier yet.

Also, can I borrow Clerks 2?
SWSNBN said…
I am SO dense sometimes. I DID play the CD, but only NOW realized what you meant. I opened the CD immediately upon discovering it and realized there was money in it as well. Which is awesome, I just thought it might be bragging to mention I ALSO got money. =)

You can borrow it. We copied it to the computer and watched it, in case that made it play better. The sound might have been a little off, but we were able to adjust and make it work. (and really, computers are weird and it might play just fine on yours.) ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.