To fair, to fair

We're going to the fair tomorrow. Derek told Jake, over the phone, that he wanted to go on the up-side down rides.
There is no way in hell I'm going on those things. Ben doesn't relish the idea either and I don't want him going alone. I hope he isn't tall enough. =S
That's an awful, mothery, thing to say.

Anyhow. It should be fun. Some food, walking around looking at animals, getting to see Derek have fun. And I can take my camera! I love my digital camera. It's really the best toy I bought this year. Besides the Ipod, which I count my dad and Ben as having paid for. =)
Anyhow, I'll have pictures! After tomorrow.
Tonight, I'm going shopping...I know WOOHOO, right? Except I always have fun with Karina. We make shopping fun. I like shopping with people, just not shopping with kids.
Plus, I'm outta coffee and it's not cool. I wanted to have a couple of cups and read the paper this morning.
I got a free two week trial period, so that we could get the coupon for the Fair tomorrow out of the paper.
I' ve been running out of things to read, I should read the paper.
Except so far, all I've looked at is the obituaries (morbid much?) and the comics.
We'll see how much I truly read of the paper. =S

Comments

Brandy said…
DAMN!
I love those rides but Bill and Birdie won't/can't go on them with me.

I'ma have to ask Derek out on a date next year :)
SWSNBN said…
He chickened out. He might be with Jake next year. We'll see.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.