No one ever tells you the forever feels like home, sitting all alone inside your head.

I suck sometimes. Most of the time I don't mean it.
At least not to friends. Most of the time I don't even realize it, or assume that they realize that I stick my foot in my mouth an ALARMING amount of the time.
You know what they say about assuming though.

I'm more than likely going to offend you, you, and yes, even you at some point or another. By saying something stupid and not thinking about it till later. By saying something stupid and realizing it, but not saying anything cause MAYBE the other person did not realize that I AM RETARDED and calling attention to it will only mean that I DID mean it. That's the way I think anyhow.

Somedays I am a bad person, without even trying.
And there won't even be any sort of karma to even it out. Cause on top of everything else...and this doesn't make any fucking sense...I am TOO SENSITIVE. And you, more than likely, will go above and beyond to make sure you don't hurt my feelings. It would make more sense, being as I am sensitive, if I was more sensitive to the way I fucking say things. But often it just pops out and I'm like...crap.

I was in a REALLY FUCKING GOOD MOOD TODAY UNTIL I REALIZED THAT I AM AN IDIOT AND A REALLY BAD PERSON. I've only cried a little about how I've managed to hurt someone who I didn't ever want to hurt. I'd cry more, but I don't really want to explain to people that the reason I am crying is because I am a bad person.

BAD PERSON
BAD PERSON
BAD PERSON

That's what I feel like. I am going to go and eat dinner now and be a bad, grumpy person to my family. You should all feel sorry for them, k?

Comments

Brandy said…
Yeah, I'm like that too.

I get the feeling ... like now? I just assume everything is about me because I'm vain.
SWSNBN said…
Karina - No, it was about you. But it's also about me being stupid. I did the same thing to someone else like a week ago. Realized after it was too late that perhaps I had worded that wrong. And it upsets me that I upset people.

Airie - I've apologized. I still stress. I'm addicted to the stress, I think. Why? Don't know.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.