Movies and Tits
Well, Karen has called and apologized and made a billion excuses.
So that makes me breathe easier. Doesn't make me any happier, but less stressed.
Do you know that I am kind of glad that it was warmer today?
My feet have been freezing for the past few days. =(
Today was ok. I hear tomorrow is supposed to be brutal. =(
We shall see.
I've been attached to the TV the past few nights. I'm trying out Netflix and it's been very entertaining, plus I am DETERMINED to watch all the movies I can. They allow up to 10, I'm gonna get as close as I can, and cancel on the day.
I've watched three movies in the past two days.
Family Guy - The Stewie movie thing. I don't remember the exact name.
Scary Movie 4 - I want an Ipod that instead of destroying humanity, will kill the idiot on the bus. That's not very nice huh...maybe just zap him to New Jersey.
And
Date Movie - Which made fun of like EVERY date movie ever made. I know that's the point, but it might have been just a little over done. Too many spoofs. I like Alyson Hannigan though. Ever since American Pie, and Buffy, I just really like her. It did make me laugh.
Speaking of tits.
(I DO know the no one was speaking of tits, not really.)
I think my nipples were hard for the past two days, almost painfully. I was just too cold. And my boobs are sore.
It might be the depo. It DOES make your body think you're pregnant. But it's ok, cause I don't have to take a fucking pill every day. YAY! SHOTS IN THE ASS!
I'm gonna go. I'm in the middle of a long week. I work tomorrow night until 7...thank you football season. I hate football.
Then I work Saturday from 8:30 to 6:15. There is just nothing to be done about it.
I have Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off after that.
I get pais Wednesday and I would almost kill for a hot tub soak, but I WILL perservere and not spend money until I get caught up.
Which is why the free Netflix thing is so awesome.
I dropped movies in the mail box yesterday, and they are sending more out today. I get them tomorrow. Lemony Snicket and Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. After that, they'll send....Mr. and Mrs. Smith? Don't remember exactly. I put a LOT of comedy on my queue.
I'll let you know if I make the 10 in two weeks.
So that makes me breathe easier. Doesn't make me any happier, but less stressed.
Do you know that I am kind of glad that it was warmer today?
My feet have been freezing for the past few days. =(
Today was ok. I hear tomorrow is supposed to be brutal. =(
We shall see.
I've been attached to the TV the past few nights. I'm trying out Netflix and it's been very entertaining, plus I am DETERMINED to watch all the movies I can. They allow up to 10, I'm gonna get as close as I can, and cancel on the day.
I've watched three movies in the past two days.
Family Guy - The Stewie movie thing. I don't remember the exact name.
Scary Movie 4 - I want an Ipod that instead of destroying humanity, will kill the idiot on the bus. That's not very nice huh...maybe just zap him to New Jersey.
And
Date Movie - Which made fun of like EVERY date movie ever made. I know that's the point, but it might have been just a little over done. Too many spoofs. I like Alyson Hannigan though. Ever since American Pie, and Buffy, I just really like her. It did make me laugh.
Speaking of tits.
(I DO know the no one was speaking of tits, not really.)
I think my nipples were hard for the past two days, almost painfully. I was just too cold. And my boobs are sore.
It might be the depo. It DOES make your body think you're pregnant. But it's ok, cause I don't have to take a fucking pill every day. YAY! SHOTS IN THE ASS!
I'm gonna go. I'm in the middle of a long week. I work tomorrow night until 7...thank you football season. I hate football.
Then I work Saturday from 8:30 to 6:15. There is just nothing to be done about it.
I have Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off after that.
I get pais Wednesday and I would almost kill for a hot tub soak, but I WILL perservere and not spend money until I get caught up.
Which is why the free Netflix thing is so awesome.
I dropped movies in the mail box yesterday, and they are sending more out today. I get them tomorrow. Lemony Snicket and Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. After that, they'll send....Mr. and Mrs. Smith? Don't remember exactly. I put a LOT of comedy on my queue.
I'll let you know if I make the 10 in two weeks.
Comments
Then I remembered that I don't have to worry about the pill.