Genius

I came back from my lunch at work to call upstairs and make sure there was enough coverage, so I could do this other thing I needed to do.
And I'm talking to the talker and she is like...yeah, we're fine. I really need to use the bathroom though, and I'd hate to ask (ONE OF THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE SAME OFFICE, ON THE SAME FLOOR) to come to the front, so I can go to the bathroom.
So could YOU come up?

Sure, I sighed.
And just got off the phone and I was like.....this doesn't make any freaking sense. It's gonna take me longer to get both up there and back down and I need to do this other thing, and they only have to move TO THE FRONT OF THE OFFICE, so she can pee.
She pees a lot, so perhaps she'd already asked them a bunch?
I don't know. But it was just so completely thoughtless. And I don't mean of my feelings. She just DIDN'T EVEN think about what she was saying and how much more effort it would take on my part just so she could leave the desk for 4 minutes.

I DO understand that feeling "stuck" in one spot sucks, but damn. Sometimes you just have to deal. I'd already done it that day and I'd had to have someone come up so I could pee. It was NO BIG DEAL.
She's just dumb sometimes.

Comments

Brandy said…
Desi the pee-break kid ;D
SWSNBN said…
That's me. =)
She just drives me crazy.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.