Sidney's party
So finally, I get to Sidney's party fun.
Getting there was half the battle. The sun was HOT and the busses don't run the same on Saturday. Which I failed to take into account. And we had to detour for my camera. I woulda been PISSED if I hadn't have had it. So it was a worthwhile trip.
We got downtown just in time for a bus, which left 10 minutes before the one we wanted. Which was good, as we wanted to eat first. So Ben ran to pick up Taco Bell, I ran the other direction to get cranberry juice, and we met up with about 2 minutes before the bus got there.
Cause we are awesome.
We sat at the bus stop and ate, to not be rude.
Then we headed off. Sidney's house is a little hard to find. You have to walk down this street, turn onto this other street, then turn again. And there wasn't a street sign. So that made it more difficult.
But I was RIGHT in front of her house before I called. I was like...well, I think this is it, but I don't want to knock if not. So I called her and asked her address and lo and behold, I found it all by myself, without even the address.
(now of course, I remember the address and might remember forever)
Hee hee.

That's Marshall, he's getting sexy with the mallet. It was his prize.
So Roy and Marshall and Austin were already there. Along with Sidney and her mom. Most moms I don't really know how to talk to. But Sidney's mom is just a normal regular person. Like one of us kids. =)
I started taking pictures of doggies right away.
I didn't know this, but I think I LIKE little dogs.

That's Spike.

That's Dottie. She hates the pictures. I don't know how many I had to take to get this. In the end, someone held her head for me. Either they just wanted to be helpful, or they were like...get the fucking picture already. Stop talking about it. =)
I like to think the first.
Her dogs were cute and very nice. Good watchdogs, they let us know when someone was there.
Let me just take a moment to tell you that Sidney's house is AWESOME. Of course, cause Sidney is awesome. She might be the only person I know who owns their own house.
And it's pretty. A really cute backyard with a deck and a hot tub! (semi-jealous over here)
A sunken living room. I love the way you have to step down. It's too cute.
A good sized kitchen with a freezer that makes ice! And cat butt magnets on the fridge. =)

AND! OMGZ! A yard gnome. I HAD to get a picture of the lawn gnome. I need a yard gnome.
I took too many pictures really, but my motto lately is if I take enough, I WILL get that perfect one. And so far I haven't been proven wrong, so you people will have to deal with me.
After awhile more people showed up, and I know I met them all....Angie, Liz....and Ally. I hate it when I can't remember names.
One was pregnant, so we talked about baby things a little. (pregnancy! The one area that connects so many women)
We played the CD I made (this might be starting to get slightly out of order), and no one even made fun of it. Actually, people liked the animaniacs songs. =)
George showed up. And other guys who I can't remember their names. =S
Sidney knows them all, she could tell you.

Jesse showed up after 9 or so. Jesse loves doggies. And everybody got to FISH! For prizes. I got my cool glowy bracelet and a ball to throw around. (that description DOES NOT do it justice, but it is a ball shape)
We fished out of the hot tub with little fishing poles. I fished twice. Everyone seemed a little scandalized by my double fishing. If I fished too much, I am sorry. =)
I think Nick gave Jesse a ride (my nose curled as I typed Nick), and he was there for about ten seconds, thank god. Everyone was like..no stay, and I'm thinking..no, you go. Perhaps it is a good thing Ariel was not there. I got good pictures, which I shall show off now.

That's the Roy-dog, as Jesse calls him.
Roy started a bonfire and I went over to apologize right before we left. I wanted to make sure he knew I drank 3 beers, when I really only chipped in for MAYBE 2. He could've cared less. But it did give me the opportunity to invite him out to my house for a little get together the weekend after my birthday.
So far, I've got dinner (hopefully) on my birthday, the coast the day after. Possibly do the get together Friday, then. Anyone is welcome to come. I hadn't planned on doing anything at my house, but it was SO NICE to re-connect with people.
See...(and this is something that will shock NO ONE who knows me)...I hold a grudge.
At Jake's wedding, which was almost two years ago, I managed to be offended by almost every guy there. Jared was being a pig, Jesse was being far too drunk and kind of a pig, though not as big a pig as Jared.
And Roy...who I've never had a problem with, Roy who made me laugh so hard one time I snorted beer out of my nose, who made me laugh so hard another time that I actually had to HOLD ON TO THE RAILING so that I wouldn't fall over....even he managed to offend me.
For some reason we started talking about Springfield and I was already in a bad mood and it just pisses me off when people who've NEVER lived in Springfield bad mouth it. And he hates Springfield.
So I decided that I would not be inviting Roy to my house, since he HATES Springfield SO much.
But we managed to bond a little and I kinda just said something like...you should come out to my house, even though you hate Springfield.
And he was all...who told you I hate Springfield?
Apparently, he did not remember.
It's kinda funny how I held this grudge for almost two years over something Roy doesn't even remember.
So now we can be friends again. Cause Roy is funny, dammit. And I like funny people.
Anyways! Then Sidney's mom gave us a ride downtown to catch the bus, cause she is cool like that.
Ben and I caught the bus and talked the whole way home. I love it when we can carry on a conversation. Cause he is SO quiet usually. =S
Anyhow, then I got home and made drunken posts on Myspace. I'm sure people think I am retarded. Which is fine. What the hell do I care what they think?
I almost forgot! At one point, Sidney got out her pictures and I shit you not, I was wearing the same shirt in all of them. The same shirt that night as well. I felt stupid after that. But then I saw one of George and he had the same shirt on, so I felt a little better.

The one the isn't Ben is George.
Crap, I forget a lot. I don't think I'd mentioned George yet. Ariel had told me to lick him for her, but I knew I could not.
And Molly showed up! And Molly is awesome. I don't get to see her enough.

Molly has stars. They are SO cute.

This is Sidney (the one in the blue shirt). She's SO pretty.

Marshall at one point, perhaps saying..Stop with the pictures? Or just strangling himself. Who knows.
Getting there was half the battle. The sun was HOT and the busses don't run the same on Saturday. Which I failed to take into account. And we had to detour for my camera. I woulda been PISSED if I hadn't have had it. So it was a worthwhile trip.
We got downtown just in time for a bus, which left 10 minutes before the one we wanted. Which was good, as we wanted to eat first. So Ben ran to pick up Taco Bell, I ran the other direction to get cranberry juice, and we met up with about 2 minutes before the bus got there.
Cause we are awesome.
We sat at the bus stop and ate, to not be rude.
Then we headed off. Sidney's house is a little hard to find. You have to walk down this street, turn onto this other street, then turn again. And there wasn't a street sign. So that made it more difficult.
But I was RIGHT in front of her house before I called. I was like...well, I think this is it, but I don't want to knock if not. So I called her and asked her address and lo and behold, I found it all by myself, without even the address.
(now of course, I remember the address and might remember forever)
Hee hee.

That's Marshall, he's getting sexy with the mallet. It was his prize.
So Roy and Marshall and Austin were already there. Along with Sidney and her mom. Most moms I don't really know how to talk to. But Sidney's mom is just a normal regular person. Like one of us kids. =)
I started taking pictures of doggies right away.
I didn't know this, but I think I LIKE little dogs.

That's Spike.

That's Dottie. She hates the pictures. I don't know how many I had to take to get this. In the end, someone held her head for me. Either they just wanted to be helpful, or they were like...get the fucking picture already. Stop talking about it. =)
I like to think the first.
Her dogs were cute and very nice. Good watchdogs, they let us know when someone was there.
Let me just take a moment to tell you that Sidney's house is AWESOME. Of course, cause Sidney is awesome. She might be the only person I know who owns their own house.
And it's pretty. A really cute backyard with a deck and a hot tub! (semi-jealous over here)
A sunken living room. I love the way you have to step down. It's too cute.
A good sized kitchen with a freezer that makes ice! And cat butt magnets on the fridge. =)

AND! OMGZ! A yard gnome. I HAD to get a picture of the lawn gnome. I need a yard gnome.
I took too many pictures really, but my motto lately is if I take enough, I WILL get that perfect one. And so far I haven't been proven wrong, so you people will have to deal with me.
After awhile more people showed up, and I know I met them all....Angie, Liz....and Ally. I hate it when I can't remember names.
One was pregnant, so we talked about baby things a little. (pregnancy! The one area that connects so many women)
We played the CD I made (this might be starting to get slightly out of order), and no one even made fun of it. Actually, people liked the animaniacs songs. =)
George showed up. And other guys who I can't remember their names. =S
Sidney knows them all, she could tell you.

Jesse showed up after 9 or so. Jesse loves doggies. And everybody got to FISH! For prizes. I got my cool glowy bracelet and a ball to throw around. (that description DOES NOT do it justice, but it is a ball shape)
We fished out of the hot tub with little fishing poles. I fished twice. Everyone seemed a little scandalized by my double fishing. If I fished too much, I am sorry. =)
I think Nick gave Jesse a ride (my nose curled as I typed Nick), and he was there for about ten seconds, thank god. Everyone was like..no stay, and I'm thinking..no, you go. Perhaps it is a good thing Ariel was not there. I got good pictures, which I shall show off now.

That's the Roy-dog, as Jesse calls him.
Roy started a bonfire and I went over to apologize right before we left. I wanted to make sure he knew I drank 3 beers, when I really only chipped in for MAYBE 2. He could've cared less. But it did give me the opportunity to invite him out to my house for a little get together the weekend after my birthday.
So far, I've got dinner (hopefully) on my birthday, the coast the day after. Possibly do the get together Friday, then. Anyone is welcome to come. I hadn't planned on doing anything at my house, but it was SO NICE to re-connect with people.
See...(and this is something that will shock NO ONE who knows me)...I hold a grudge.
At Jake's wedding, which was almost two years ago, I managed to be offended by almost every guy there. Jared was being a pig, Jesse was being far too drunk and kind of a pig, though not as big a pig as Jared.
And Roy...who I've never had a problem with, Roy who made me laugh so hard one time I snorted beer out of my nose, who made me laugh so hard another time that I actually had to HOLD ON TO THE RAILING so that I wouldn't fall over....even he managed to offend me.
For some reason we started talking about Springfield and I was already in a bad mood and it just pisses me off when people who've NEVER lived in Springfield bad mouth it. And he hates Springfield.
So I decided that I would not be inviting Roy to my house, since he HATES Springfield SO much.
But we managed to bond a little and I kinda just said something like...you should come out to my house, even though you hate Springfield.
And he was all...who told you I hate Springfield?
Apparently, he did not remember.
It's kinda funny how I held this grudge for almost two years over something Roy doesn't even remember.
So now we can be friends again. Cause Roy is funny, dammit. And I like funny people.
Anyways! Then Sidney's mom gave us a ride downtown to catch the bus, cause she is cool like that.
Ben and I caught the bus and talked the whole way home. I love it when we can carry on a conversation. Cause he is SO quiet usually. =S
Anyhow, then I got home and made drunken posts on Myspace. I'm sure people think I am retarded. Which is fine. What the hell do I care what they think?
I almost forgot! At one point, Sidney got out her pictures and I shit you not, I was wearing the same shirt in all of them. The same shirt that night as well. I felt stupid after that. But then I saw one of George and he had the same shirt on, so I felt a little better.

The one the isn't Ben is George.
Crap, I forget a lot. I don't think I'd mentioned George yet. Ariel had told me to lick him for her, but I knew I could not.
And Molly showed up! And Molly is awesome. I don't get to see her enough.

Molly has stars. They are SO cute.

This is Sidney (the one in the blue shirt). She's SO pretty.

Marshall at one point, perhaps saying..Stop with the pictures? Or just strangling himself. Who knows.
Comments
Was the ally that was there Nick's ex-girlfriend Ally? Or Ben's ex Ally?
mbwhahahaa
And I don't think she'd want to be in the same room as us. =(
I couldn't believe there was a GNOME peeking out from a bush.