Present WHORE
We went over to Marcus' house and hung out there. I met some new
people. Got to hang out with Roy, who amused me to no end. He's a
funny guy. If a little crazy sometimes.
We waited for Jesse and then walked downtown at 9. Down an alley. I
can't tell you how much I laughed. It was a good walk. When you have
such a good time, it's easy to just walk and not care how far it is.
Plus, it was pretty cool outside, so that was awesome.
I had lunch with Tara that day and managed to spill my drink all over
my pants, so I was a little worried that the rest of the day would be
a mess. With only one little snafu, it turned out to be a damn good
day.
I'm feeling like quite the consumer whore, because I LOVE my presents.
I really feel like this year, birthday karma paid off. So I shall be
doing my damndest to "pay it forward", as they say. With Jenn's
birthday coming up, I'll have to find something awesome. She's a
little hard to buy for, as we don't hang out enough. So...any ideas?
Feel free to email me directly, so as not to give it away.
Anyhow, this is my haul.

GNOMES! I need to find PERFECT places in the backyard for my gnomes. They are CUTE.

BATH SET! Pear and Melon. It's smells yummy. But I won't eat it. I'll just shower with it.

NEW COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's OH SO SOFT AND FLUFFY. Like Stitch. Sadly, it does not talk like Stitch. But really, what would a cow say anyhow?

Deanna from work got me this new candle and candleholder. Her birthday was Saturday, so I bought her a candle and a candle holder. And I passed around the card at work so that everyone could sign it.

New dangly earrings!

These weren't really a present. But we did find them on our road trip and they are the best chips ever. Something about the holes in them make them so light and airy.

Now I can play poker!

My very own mini-Ester. I don't even have to clean up dog shit. =)

NINJA ATTACK. It comes with a gun and you shoot them at people. But Ninjas are elusive and easy to lose, so we haven't used it much. =)
Now I hope you all realize that I don't NEED presents, I woulda been just as happy to have your company for an hour or so. I like people. Sometimes. =)
people. Got to hang out with Roy, who amused me to no end. He's a
funny guy. If a little crazy sometimes.
We waited for Jesse and then walked downtown at 9. Down an alley. I
can't tell you how much I laughed. It was a good walk. When you have
such a good time, it's easy to just walk and not care how far it is.
Plus, it was pretty cool outside, so that was awesome.
I had lunch with Tara that day and managed to spill my drink all over
my pants, so I was a little worried that the rest of the day would be
a mess. With only one little snafu, it turned out to be a damn good
day.
I'm feeling like quite the consumer whore, because I LOVE my presents.
I really feel like this year, birthday karma paid off. So I shall be
doing my damndest to "pay it forward", as they say. With Jenn's
birthday coming up, I'll have to find something awesome. She's a
little hard to buy for, as we don't hang out enough. So...any ideas?
Feel free to email me directly, so as not to give it away.
Anyhow, this is my haul.

GNOMES! I need to find PERFECT places in the backyard for my gnomes. They are CUTE.

BATH SET! Pear and Melon. It's smells yummy. But I won't eat it. I'll just shower with it.

NEW COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's OH SO SOFT AND FLUFFY. Like Stitch. Sadly, it does not talk like Stitch. But really, what would a cow say anyhow?

Deanna from work got me this new candle and candleholder. Her birthday was Saturday, so I bought her a candle and a candle holder. And I passed around the card at work so that everyone could sign it.

New dangly earrings!

These weren't really a present. But we did find them on our road trip and they are the best chips ever. Something about the holes in them make them so light and airy.

Now I can play poker!

My very own mini-Ester. I don't even have to clean up dog shit. =)

NINJA ATTACK. It comes with a gun and you shoot them at people. But Ninjas are elusive and easy to lose, so we haven't used it much. =)
Now I hope you all realize that I don't NEED presents, I woulda been just as happy to have your company for an hour or so. I like people. Sometimes. =)
Comments
:)
Ariel - Unless I forget where they are. They would be crappy. And they don't stand up. They are all in weird positions. Plus, Derek would TOTALLY steal them all. I have to put it away before he gets home. =)
If I know you are coming over, I'll hide 'em just for you.