MIRACLES
ALSO! I know people will be coming over. Apparently, they just don't like to confirm. But I've got at least six people. And six people plus us, and we got a party. An intimate party.
My house isn't huge anyway.
On my birthday it was overcast and breezy and it even FUCKING rained. I could not have been happier. It was gorgeous. I HATE the HOT days.
I've been cleaning like a mad woman. I got the bathroom done yesterday and the living room done today and now I need to straighten my room, just because, and then get myself presentable.
People will be here before I know it, I'm sure.
Ben and I went out for breakfast yesterday. Yummy stuffed hashbrowns. It's like..how can you make hashbrowns ANY better. With cheese and cream cheese? Or Sour cream. I couldn't quite tell. With endless coffee.
Yummy.
We were perusing Blockbuster when my dad called. My mom hasn't even sent me an email, but my dad sends a card and money and calls. Sure, it's all fueled by guilt for never being around, but shit. It's better then nothing. He said he woulda called me on my birthday, but they had to go to urgent care. Sue (step witch) got a stress fracture. And then my dad told me that he's got Type 2 diabetes. Which I guess isn't as bad as Type 1? He said he doesn't have to give himself shots and he's just taking really good care of himself. Said he's lost ten pounds and that he'd hit a plateau and would prolly have to start running in the morning, instead of just walking. I had not known that he'd stopped jogging. I guess his one beer a night has been cut out. I don't know. I don't know how strict you have to be.
But it runs on my grandma's side, so I should keep that in mind.
It's funny. I got cancer on my mom's side and now diabetes on my dad's side.
The other day I was just thinking about how good my teeth really are and silently sending thanks to my parents for having good teeth. Or at least my dad. My mom did coke and now has dentures. But yes, sometimes I am terribly VAIN like that. And thankful for good teeth.
But now I get this? Thanks guy. Those are some pretty fucking heavy diseases. Now someone better develop some sort of heart problems, and we'll have my death figured out real quick.
Damn genetics.
My house isn't huge anyway.
On my birthday it was overcast and breezy and it even FUCKING rained. I could not have been happier. It was gorgeous. I HATE the HOT days.
I've been cleaning like a mad woman. I got the bathroom done yesterday and the living room done today and now I need to straighten my room, just because, and then get myself presentable.
People will be here before I know it, I'm sure.
Ben and I went out for breakfast yesterday. Yummy stuffed hashbrowns. It's like..how can you make hashbrowns ANY better. With cheese and cream cheese? Or Sour cream. I couldn't quite tell. With endless coffee.
Yummy.
We were perusing Blockbuster when my dad called. My mom hasn't even sent me an email, but my dad sends a card and money and calls. Sure, it's all fueled by guilt for never being around, but shit. It's better then nothing. He said he woulda called me on my birthday, but they had to go to urgent care. Sue (step witch) got a stress fracture. And then my dad told me that he's got Type 2 diabetes. Which I guess isn't as bad as Type 1? He said he doesn't have to give himself shots and he's just taking really good care of himself. Said he's lost ten pounds and that he'd hit a plateau and would prolly have to start running in the morning, instead of just walking. I had not known that he'd stopped jogging. I guess his one beer a night has been cut out. I don't know. I don't know how strict you have to be.
But it runs on my grandma's side, so I should keep that in mind.
It's funny. I got cancer on my mom's side and now diabetes on my dad's side.
The other day I was just thinking about how good my teeth really are and silently sending thanks to my parents for having good teeth. Or at least my dad. My mom did coke and now has dentures. But yes, sometimes I am terribly VAIN like that. And thankful for good teeth.
But now I get this? Thanks guy. Those are some pretty fucking heavy diseases. Now someone better develop some sort of heart problems, and we'll have my death figured out real quick.
Damn genetics.
Comments
go fig- obesity runs in my family.
as does infidelity, cancer, AND GREAT TITS!
Thanks guys.
/sarcasm.