New Links!!!
Shape of a Mother
And
Natural Breasts
These are two AWESOME sites that show me that my body really isn't that bad.
And my breasts? They are fantastic. I had NO idea. I mean, I like them, but I've seen bigger (bigger=better in my mind), and shaplier.
But mine got a good round shape and they don't even sag as much as I thought.
And
Natural Breasts
These are two AWESOME sites that show me that my body really isn't that bad.
And my breasts? They are fantastic. I had NO idea. I mean, I like them, but I've seen bigger (bigger=better in my mind), and shaplier.
But mine got a good round shape and they don't even sag as much as I thought.
Comments
I think yours are GREAT (why did that sound like Tony Tiger in my head?)
and I am suffering from nipple envy.
Totally.