Peaches
I HATE the Presidents of the United States.
A bunch.
A lot.
Lump totally pissed me off. But I have the most supreme hatred for Peaches.
That song will be stuck in my head FOREVER, and I hate it.
(someone just told me the video has a bunch of ninjas up in a tree. This makes me hate it anew. They cannot use the ninjas to DRAW ME IN.)
Why? Why do I hate the song so much?
On top of the retardness of it...I mean..WTF?? I can sing all about moving to the country over and over. Why can't I make some money for that, I hate it for my own SPECIAL reasons.
Once upon a time, all the guys I hung out with were real big on the way girls "tasted" and who tasted like what. Jake seemed to be the supreme being of knowledge on this subject (he musta been a slut at one point too), and would share with anyone who asked who tasted like what. Julie tasted like Vanilla. And I tasted like Peaches.
HOW I WANTED TO TASTE LIKE VANILLA. Cause everyone loved Julie and I was jealous. All the boys I had crushes on, had crushes on her and didn't look at me hardly at all. Cause she was SO AWESOME.
(I'm not bitter....much)
And I like Vanilla better then Peaches. It's funny now, seeing as how people are doing their damndest NOT to be vanilla.
All I wanted was to taste like Vanilla.
It got to the point, where...when I was having my period and people would make jokes about oral sex, Jake would be like..no, the peaches are TOO ripe.
How retarded is that?
Haa haa. You're funny.
Cause I REALLY want everyone to know about my period.
I mean, I do, but only if I tell them.
A bunch.
A lot.
Lump totally pissed me off. But I have the most supreme hatred for Peaches.
That song will be stuck in my head FOREVER, and I hate it.
(someone just told me the video has a bunch of ninjas up in a tree. This makes me hate it anew. They cannot use the ninjas to DRAW ME IN.)
Why? Why do I hate the song so much?
On top of the retardness of it...I mean..WTF?? I can sing all about moving to the country over and over. Why can't I make some money for that, I hate it for my own SPECIAL reasons.
Once upon a time, all the guys I hung out with were real big on the way girls "tasted" and who tasted like what. Jake seemed to be the supreme being of knowledge on this subject (he musta been a slut at one point too), and would share with anyone who asked who tasted like what. Julie tasted like Vanilla. And I tasted like Peaches.
HOW I WANTED TO TASTE LIKE VANILLA. Cause everyone loved Julie and I was jealous. All the boys I had crushes on, had crushes on her and didn't look at me hardly at all. Cause she was SO AWESOME.
(I'm not bitter....much)
And I like Vanilla better then Peaches. It's funny now, seeing as how people are doing their damndest NOT to be vanilla.
All I wanted was to taste like Vanilla.
It got to the point, where...when I was having my period and people would make jokes about oral sex, Jake would be like..no, the peaches are TOO ripe.
How retarded is that?
Haa haa. You're funny.
Cause I REALLY want everyone to know about my period.
I mean, I do, but only if I tell them.
Comments
Oh well, we can't have everything in common.