Knowledge?
I copied my post over to MySpace about boys and sex and all that stuff.
I can't remember the exact post title.
OK, OK! I'll look it up.
Shake you off
ANYHOW. Since I posted that, I've gotten two requests for advice.
This scares the hell outta me. It's not like I feel like I KNOW what I'm doing. It just happened that I was feeling insightful that day.
And a lot of where I am now, is just dumb luck. I don't feel like this qualifies me to give advice.
Like anyone telling me to just get over it would've helped in any of the situations where I let a man fuck with me. I'm completely retarded when it comes to men. I just lucked onto a good one.
My sister is dealing with her ex. My niece's father. Which makes life a lot harder. You have to still see them, even if they piss you off.
She's getting out of a bad relationship. He sounds abusive. She says he has a lot of money (or his parents do) and they are going to try and get custody from her. =( She asked me for some kind of advice and I have none. Jake knows better than to try and get custody. We are on pretty equal footing regarding how much money we have. Plus he has a record and I don't.
But I don't know how to make it better for her. I wanted so badly to just tell her to come live here. Like that would solve anything. And like I can afford to have someone live with me. It's stupidity to try, but god. I just....well, I'd kinda like to kick his ass and then kick my mom's ass for "teaching" my sister how to let some man be abusive to her.
I think I could take him.
Then Jesse is trying to get me to talk to this girl I *kinda* know because she is going through some crap with her ex. It's like I am just MAGICAL with the relationships. Just cause I typed some shit up that sounded like I know how to deal with men. Men make me crazy.
And I don't know how to make it easier on these people. The truth is they'll either get over it, or they won't. I can be a sympathetic ear and I can get SUPER pissed off for a girl friend, or a sister, but I can't make it all better.
I just hope that they realize that. I feel like I am trying so hard to get some point across, but I'm not even really sure what the point is.
I can't remember the exact post title.
OK, OK! I'll look it up.
Shake you off
ANYHOW. Since I posted that, I've gotten two requests for advice.
This scares the hell outta me. It's not like I feel like I KNOW what I'm doing. It just happened that I was feeling insightful that day.
And a lot of where I am now, is just dumb luck. I don't feel like this qualifies me to give advice.
Like anyone telling me to just get over it would've helped in any of the situations where I let a man fuck with me. I'm completely retarded when it comes to men. I just lucked onto a good one.
My sister is dealing with her ex. My niece's father. Which makes life a lot harder. You have to still see them, even if they piss you off.
She's getting out of a bad relationship. He sounds abusive. She says he has a lot of money (or his parents do) and they are going to try and get custody from her. =( She asked me for some kind of advice and I have none. Jake knows better than to try and get custody. We are on pretty equal footing regarding how much money we have. Plus he has a record and I don't.
But I don't know how to make it better for her. I wanted so badly to just tell her to come live here. Like that would solve anything. And like I can afford to have someone live with me. It's stupidity to try, but god. I just....well, I'd kinda like to kick his ass and then kick my mom's ass for "teaching" my sister how to let some man be abusive to her.
I think I could take him.
Then Jesse is trying to get me to talk to this girl I *kinda* know because she is going through some crap with her ex. It's like I am just MAGICAL with the relationships. Just cause I typed some shit up that sounded like I know how to deal with men. Men make me crazy.
And I don't know how to make it easier on these people. The truth is they'll either get over it, or they won't. I can be a sympathetic ear and I can get SUPER pissed off for a girl friend, or a sister, but I can't make it all better.
I just hope that they realize that. I feel like I am trying so hard to get some point across, but I'm not even really sure what the point is.
Comments