Bad day (I saved this awhile ago) I'm better now.

So,
I woke up with a headache.
I tore a nail trying to shut the door.
I dropped my keys in the dirt.
Then I shut the door on my hair.
It's going to be one of those days.
I don't even care, cause she is QUITTING.
And I'm still riding the high from that.
Even if my head hurts. =S

did I mention my leg is cramping?
Along with my stomach. Pretty painfully.
No bleeding though. =S

This day is DETERMINED to break my good mood. I am EQUALLY determined not to let it.
(who do you think will win?)
The headache has taken up residence behind my right eye. It would like to push the eye out. At least that is the way it feels.
I finally decided to take something for it.
BOTH the pills got stuck on the way down. I took them one at a time, they both stuck in the back of my throat.
Perhaps this is why I only take pills under great duress.
This headache is ALMOST so bad that I can't think.
Then I was like...why? Why does my thumb hurt?
And I have a blister. It's hard to see, but it sure does hurt every time I touch it. And I pushed it around trying to determine what the hell is was. It's a little white on the top, and puffy, so it must be a blister.
(I didn't even work on the yard yesterday, after the walking, I asked Ben if I should MAKE myself and he said that he had already worked on it a bit. So I said to hell with it.)

Comments

Brandy said…
giggle
SWSNBN said…
Yeah, I had it in my email and I hadn't posted it and damn, it took me too long to get there. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.