Blah
I'm very blah today. Most of the day was spent running around like a chicken with it's head cut off getting everything done. It's check run day and I do the checks. So, I spend more Thursdays in a tizzy.
But afterwards, it's just like...why am I still working? I got the big thing done, can't I just go home now?
I haven't drank nearly enough water this week. And it might indirectly contribute to my blahs. I feel better when I drink enough water.
Add that to this feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop. Most likely people were busy today, but after my post yesterday and no one said anything, I was just like...well, I did piss people off.
Screw it. There's nothing I can do about it now.
Some days I am TERRIFIED that no one will like me and I won't have any friends.
Other days, I just don't care. It's all I need to be able to go home and veg and ignore everything.
Today is apparently one of those days.
Less blah, and more squicky?
Some guy called me last night, and Ben picked up. He said that he was calling for me and his name was David. He had a restricted number.
First off, I don't want to talk to anyone who feels the need to restrict their phone number from me.
Second of all? I don't know any David who would be calling me.
After some prodding from Ben, cause I was like...no way...he said that someone had given him my number and said I would be up for some chatting.
Of the amorous kind? Who knows. Perhaps.
It doesn't really matter as I am NOT about to talk to someone I hardly know over the phone, I don't even talk to people I know well on the phone that often.
And I don't know who might have given him my phone number, but if I find out, I might have to beat on them a little bit. Cause that's REALLY fucking lame. I don't give out other people's phone numbers. (Ok, unless I KNOW that the other person would want that person to have their number)
The guy came to the conclusion that whoever it was was screwing with him, seeing as how I obviously have a boyfriend.
And FINALLY hung up.
Later the phone rang again, with a restricted line. I was like..nope, and silenced it. Perhaps I would've figured out the mystery if I'd answered. Perhaps I would have only got deep breathing.
Perhaps it's just someone screwing around.
But you know what?
It really freaked me out. I spent the rest of the night jumping at small sounds.
Like, perhaps this guy is stalking me?
I don't know. That's kind of big headed of me.
I'm just perplexed as to why someone would do that.
I don't think of it as a prank and I'm sure Ben doesn't.
Hopefully he is secure enough to know that I wouldn't do that, but I don't know. That thought could have briefly crossed his mind. Ben rarely gets a call from a girl, so I don't know how I would react if the situation was reversed.
I just can't figure it out. =(
I DID send out my phone number via Myspace in a bulletin in case people needed directions. I figured since it only hits friends, that was relatively safe. Most of the people I have friended on Myspace are RL friends, therefore, I know them and wouldn't mind if they called me. But a few are not.
Perhaps they gave out my phone number? I didn't give an area code, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
I'm going to be very sad if that's what it was. If I totally screwed myself, just because I wanted people to be able to call me.
Meh.
If he calls again, I'm gonna answer and try to figure out what the hell is going on. =(
But afterwards, it's just like...why am I still working? I got the big thing done, can't I just go home now?
I haven't drank nearly enough water this week. And it might indirectly contribute to my blahs. I feel better when I drink enough water.
Add that to this feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop. Most likely people were busy today, but after my post yesterday and no one said anything, I was just like...well, I did piss people off.
Screw it. There's nothing I can do about it now.
Some days I am TERRIFIED that no one will like me and I won't have any friends.
Other days, I just don't care. It's all I need to be able to go home and veg and ignore everything.
Today is apparently one of those days.
Less blah, and more squicky?
Some guy called me last night, and Ben picked up. He said that he was calling for me and his name was David. He had a restricted number.
First off, I don't want to talk to anyone who feels the need to restrict their phone number from me.
Second of all? I don't know any David who would be calling me.
After some prodding from Ben, cause I was like...no way...he said that someone had given him my number and said I would be up for some chatting.
Of the amorous kind? Who knows. Perhaps.
It doesn't really matter as I am NOT about to talk to someone I hardly know over the phone, I don't even talk to people I know well on the phone that often.
And I don't know who might have given him my phone number, but if I find out, I might have to beat on them a little bit. Cause that's REALLY fucking lame. I don't give out other people's phone numbers. (Ok, unless I KNOW that the other person would want that person to have their number)
The guy came to the conclusion that whoever it was was screwing with him, seeing as how I obviously have a boyfriend.
And FINALLY hung up.
Later the phone rang again, with a restricted line. I was like..nope, and silenced it. Perhaps I would've figured out the mystery if I'd answered. Perhaps I would have only got deep breathing.
Perhaps it's just someone screwing around.
But you know what?
It really freaked me out. I spent the rest of the night jumping at small sounds.
Like, perhaps this guy is stalking me?
I don't know. That's kind of big headed of me.
I'm just perplexed as to why someone would do that.
I don't think of it as a prank and I'm sure Ben doesn't.
Hopefully he is secure enough to know that I wouldn't do that, but I don't know. That thought could have briefly crossed his mind. Ben rarely gets a call from a girl, so I don't know how I would react if the situation was reversed.
I just can't figure it out. =(
I DID send out my phone number via Myspace in a bulletin in case people needed directions. I figured since it only hits friends, that was relatively safe. Most of the people I have friended on Myspace are RL friends, therefore, I know them and wouldn't mind if they called me. But a few are not.
Perhaps they gave out my phone number? I didn't give an area code, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
I'm going to be very sad if that's what it was. If I totally screwed myself, just because I wanted people to be able to call me.
Meh.
If he calls again, I'm gonna answer and try to figure out what the hell is going on. =(
Comments
Karina - It's weird. I don't know who it was. The only David I know in real life would not be calling me on the phone to chat. =S