Wednesday

I went into work early, so I got off early. I got quite the haul. Ben's mom even showed up at my work with a present. =)
She's really kinda awesome. Even if I don't know what to say to parents. I got a new cow, a bath set, a candle holder, and money. Plus the Ipod.
I'm feeling a little like a consumer whore, but fuck it, I like things.

We went out to see some friends that night, and just hung out at their house. Then we walked downtown at 9. I love walking with people. I really do.
Tried to go have a birthday drink?
They finally realized my ID was expired. I KNEW it would happen on my birthday. Bitches.
A different bar might not of, but I was kinda tired and we needed to get home, to get to the store. For cranberry.
Tried to watch a movie. Fell asleep at 1:30. (I got up at FIVE, I was TOO excited)

All in all, a pretty fun day. If not rip roaring exciting. Perhaps tonight will be.

Comments

Brandy said…
I want to meet Ben's Mom!
She sounds so awesome :)
SWSNBN said…
She's very nice. She's like to ask questions though, so I sit there TERRIFIED I will say the wrong thing.

So far so good.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.