From Thursday. Posted now. Oops

I started this day CONVINCED that Jake was gonna get a piece of my
mind. Karina intervened and became my voice of reason before I FLEW
off the handle. (Did you guys know I can fly? Obviously, I can)
She's right. I don't know anything about the context. He might have
only been trying to get Derek to eat something and Derek said...well,
I don't have to eat that at home and then who knows what else
happened.
The point is, I do not.
So there isn't a whole lot of point in getting all pissed off and
reaming him. Even though he PROBABLY deserves it.
I just need to let it go. (excuse me while I laugh HYSTERICALLY. yeah,
sure I'll let it go. Or not)

Point is....what was the point?
Oh yeah.
I've calmed down and I'm leaving it at that.
I'm using it as an opportunity to teach Derek that sometimes tact is
the best option possible. Cause sometimes people just don't need to
know things. I told him that perhaps he should not tell me if his dad
says things about me, cause they make me feel bad.

I'd still appreciate it if Jake could just watch his freaking mouth,
but he's not one to have the tact.
=S

I wish we could just be friendly and agree on everything, but we are
too opposite. I don't know. Once we got along. I just know that he
treats me differently than he treats his guy friends, or his wife.
Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, unless it involved respect and
lying. He doesn't respect me, or give a crap about me, and he lies to
me too often. And that's only the lies I catch.

I don't want to keep Derek away from him (except sometimes I do),
cause it's good for both of them. It's just the sometimes I wish Derek
was not Jake's son. Or that I'd ran like hell after finding out I was
pregnant. Or that I'd lied and said he was someone else's.
I don't want Derek to get his attitude, or this he can disrespect me
cause his father does.
He did come back with a bit of an attitude. The other day we were
talking and he said something about his dad moving again and I was
like...why does your dad have to move so much? And he said..I have no
idea.
After which he said..and if I did, I wouldn't tell you.
I was shocked and like WTF??
So, he said...well, it's not really your business.

He's right, but it's still quite a mouthy thing to say. I was just
curious. That's not ok to say things like that.
Meh.
I hate men sometimes. Not Ben, he is awesome.
Perhaps I should say that I hate SUCKY PEOPLE.
That's less sexist.

Comments

Brandy said…
Me teaching about tact and not flying off the handle... how ironic is that?
SWSNBN said…
Hee hee. You are smarter and more tactful than you think.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.