Lazy lazy
I KNOW, I'm a lazy bitch. I've meant to update, but it just didn't happen.
Tuesday night I talked to Jake and Derek. Jake tried to give me gray hairs.
It was weird. He called and asked if Derek had ever sleep walked before.
And the way he was describing it, I started to really worry. When he got to the end which was I'm just afraid he'll hurt himself, I was REALLY FREAKED OUT.
I think the dogs next door coulda heard my voice as I started babbling, very high pitched, about how Derek doesn't do that hear and I don't understand what the problem is.
I was officially freaking out. So. Then Karen must have sensed my distress, cause she took over the conversation and explained what had really happened. It was no big deal. He would be doing something funny, like trying to turn off the bathroom light by opening and closing the toilet lid. And he wasn't really making sense, like he wasn't quite fully awake. Which has happened before, he'll come down the hall and ask us something and we'll just be like....hm. Well, you need to go back to bed.
Shit, I've woken up and said something to Ben where he was just like...WTH?? And then I say never mind, cause I realize I am making no sense. He's informed me that one night I told him to just take off my arms, I didn't need them anymore.
I don't remember that. But I wouldn't call it sleep walking. She also mentioned that it had happened after the baby started crying and that maybe he got woken up, but wasn't quite all the way awake.
The way Jake explained it, it was too melodramatic. She was like..ok, no problem, we'll keep an eye on him and see if it happens again. She's competent like that.
Thanks for the gray hairs, Jake.
Tuesday night I talked to Jake and Derek. Jake tried to give me gray hairs.
It was weird. He called and asked if Derek had ever sleep walked before.
And the way he was describing it, I started to really worry. When he got to the end which was I'm just afraid he'll hurt himself, I was REALLY FREAKED OUT.
I think the dogs next door coulda heard my voice as I started babbling, very high pitched, about how Derek doesn't do that hear and I don't understand what the problem is.
I was officially freaking out. So. Then Karen must have sensed my distress, cause she took over the conversation and explained what had really happened. It was no big deal. He would be doing something funny, like trying to turn off the bathroom light by opening and closing the toilet lid. And he wasn't really making sense, like he wasn't quite fully awake. Which has happened before, he'll come down the hall and ask us something and we'll just be like....hm. Well, you need to go back to bed.
Shit, I've woken up and said something to Ben where he was just like...WTH?? And then I say never mind, cause I realize I am making no sense. He's informed me that one night I told him to just take off my arms, I didn't need them anymore.
I don't remember that. But I wouldn't call it sleep walking. She also mentioned that it had happened after the baby started crying and that maybe he got woken up, but wasn't quite all the way awake.
The way Jake explained it, it was too melodramatic. She was like..ok, no problem, we'll keep an eye on him and see if it happens again. She's competent like that.
Thanks for the gray hairs, Jake.
Comments
(sign up on my pictures blog for you.)
Karina - I saw! It made me laugh. =)