Quick update.

In other news, Audit has me all in a dither. Friday I threatened to hyperventilate, but I didn't actually follow through. I only wished I could have. Maybe then they would realize that while I PRETEND I have it all under control, I get overwhelmed sometimes.
I managed to get this one part done, by staying late. At least as done as I COULD get it. It's not completely finished.
Anyhow. By next week, it's over, one way or another.
Until next year.
It's hard to believe we do this VOLUNTARILY.

In home news, we're still getting used to having Derek home. He's adjusting, as are we. I've had a SUPER GOOD weekend, if you neglect hearing about my mom not doing so good again. I was SEVENTEEN when I had my kid and I STILL knew that I couldn't go to the bars every night. Never mind that I couldn't anyhow. But damn. It's a little disheartening. It makes me wish I could just email her and be like...hey, you're fucking up. Did my running away teach you nothing? But we've never had any sort of relationship were I could criticize her. She's not one who's very good with the criticism. (I KNEW i got that from someone).

So anyhow. The rest of my weekend was FANTASTIC. I came home Friday and drank coffee at 7 or 8. I LOVE drinking coffee that late at night, it makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong. *smirk*
I finished this book I had started at work. It was funny as hell. There are some really good "quotes" at the beginning of each chapter. And it was just a good book. I haven't sat and read a book in one sitting (almost), in a long time.

(before I went to Jenn's party, I took a bath and read A Summer to Die while I was in there. Cried like a baby, especially at the end, but man. Sometimes it's NICE to cry for someone other than myself. I LOVE that book)

Saturday was Jenn's birthday party. I managed to figure out a REALLY good present. One I would like to get, so I figured she would as well. Not that we are terribly alike, but we both like the horror movies and serial killers. Plus, Silence of the Lambs is a fucking classic.
She decided that we HAD to go hot tubbing. And can I just say that while I was worried, being the fat girl, I am so glad I just sucked it up and went. I don't want being naked to dissuade me from doing things. Hot tubbing is awesome. And being naked is just easiest.
I'm so happy that it didn't bother me. Plus...well, boobs stay up with water.
Which is awesome. If only I didn't have to wear a bra most of the time.
Oh well.
We went with Tara and we tried to drag Karina, but no luck. She was home, with kid. We went to her house afterwards and talked and prank called someone. That was FUNNY. And she DID deserve it. Just in case anyone is like....damn, you're mean.
I didn't get home until 2 or so.

Then yesterday Jenn and Karina showed up at like....10:30 or so. I went for a little ride. They tried to kidnap me, but I don't think there was a plan and we HAD to finish the damn Phase 10 game. We were SO close. So I just kept dealing. Sorry if I ruined anything you guys wanted to do. I had fun just chatting though. =)

Today, I've been lazy. Just sitting around fucking off on the internet. Doing some dishes and laundry. I have to go back to work tomorrow, so I won't be as lazy.
Oh well, I need to go and not completely ignore my boyfriend. Being as he IS THE REASON I can even go anywhere. He has no problems babysitting and he's really rather awesome. =)

Comments

Brandy said…
I think I would pay to see you hyperventilate :)
SWSNBN said…
But then I might pass out and fall over and hurt myself.
At work, I'm a little more type A. =)
I get to worked up too quickly.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.