Manic Monday
I played hooky yesterday. Actually, it was all very adult of me. I called in and asked if I could come in later...say around noon.
I had texted Heather Saturday and she had Monday off. I didn't, but made sure I could come in later.
The majority of the weeding is done.
We just needed to take the pile of twigs, leafs, branches, bullcrap somewhere. It was pretty high.
Heather's dad has a truck. Heather is awesome and always has my back. (that's the only way I could think to word that.)
I do not mean this as every other one of my friends didn't, cause often I do not have time to help people I would like to help.
But Heather manages to come through a lot. She's the one who took me to the emergency room when I had strep and my mother could not be bothered. Or rather, she didn't think I was sick enough.
Thanks for the steriods they had to give me for that, mom. Those were yummy.
We took three loads to Rexius. On the way with the first one, we stopped at my work and I ran in to see if I could possibly work my Monday hours the rest of the week. Including Saturday, if it came down to it.
Yes, I will be working until next Wednesday, it's only 8 days, I'll be fine. Sometimes I shock myself with how adult-like I am becoming.
ANYHOW! My boss let me off and we ran all around town. Back to Heather's to get some more tools. Her dad had a PITCHFORK! It was awesome. And a wheelbarrow. Thank god. I'm sore and sunburned and exhausted. But the majority of the yard work is done. Some light weeding could still happen.
It hurts from my knees, up to my shoulders. But I am awesome. We took a few breaks for maybe a half hour to an hour, but I went all day from 8:30 until 4:30. Of course, riding to Rexius was a break in and of itself. There was a HUGE slug. It was GROSS. I shoulda took a picture, but I didn't.
I did get some before pictures of the PILE, but I want to put them up next to the other pictures. The after pictures.
All in all, it was a VERY productive day. I know I'm gonna be EXHAUSTED for the rest of the week, seeing as how I have to go in at 7, and stay until 6. And then make up the rest of my hours Saturday. So, I might not be posting. We'll see.
Anyhow!
My arm is SO sunburned.

Me, all pink, and tendril-ly and sweaty.

My poor neck. And my ear.

I'm loving this picture. It SO says that I will kick your ass. Actually, I was just trying to get a picture of myself and I didn't know the camera went. So no smile. But I do look a little pissed. I think it's HAWT.

Me giggling at myself while trying SO hard to get a picture using the mirror. I think holding it in front of me and guessing works better.
I had texted Heather Saturday and she had Monday off. I didn't, but made sure I could come in later.
The majority of the weeding is done.
We just needed to take the pile of twigs, leafs, branches, bullcrap somewhere. It was pretty high.
Heather's dad has a truck. Heather is awesome and always has my back. (that's the only way I could think to word that.)
I do not mean this as every other one of my friends didn't, cause often I do not have time to help people I would like to help.
But Heather manages to come through a lot. She's the one who took me to the emergency room when I had strep and my mother could not be bothered. Or rather, she didn't think I was sick enough.
Thanks for the steriods they had to give me for that, mom. Those were yummy.
We took three loads to Rexius. On the way with the first one, we stopped at my work and I ran in to see if I could possibly work my Monday hours the rest of the week. Including Saturday, if it came down to it.
Yes, I will be working until next Wednesday, it's only 8 days, I'll be fine. Sometimes I shock myself with how adult-like I am becoming.
ANYHOW! My boss let me off and we ran all around town. Back to Heather's to get some more tools. Her dad had a PITCHFORK! It was awesome. And a wheelbarrow. Thank god. I'm sore and sunburned and exhausted. But the majority of the yard work is done. Some light weeding could still happen.
It hurts from my knees, up to my shoulders. But I am awesome. We took a few breaks for maybe a half hour to an hour, but I went all day from 8:30 until 4:30. Of course, riding to Rexius was a break in and of itself. There was a HUGE slug. It was GROSS. I shoulda took a picture, but I didn't.
I did get some before pictures of the PILE, but I want to put them up next to the other pictures. The after pictures.
All in all, it was a VERY productive day. I know I'm gonna be EXHAUSTED for the rest of the week, seeing as how I have to go in at 7, and stay until 6. And then make up the rest of my hours Saturday. So, I might not be posting. We'll see.
Anyhow!
My arm is SO sunburned.
Me, all pink, and tendril-ly and sweaty.

My poor neck. And my ear.

I'm loving this picture. It SO says that I will kick your ass. Actually, I was just trying to get a picture of myself and I didn't know the camera went. So no smile. But I do look a little pissed. I think it's HAWT.

Me giggling at myself while trying SO hard to get a picture using the mirror. I think holding it in front of me and guessing works better.
Comments
And I agree, where's the nudes we took??
Was this your camera?
I don't have any on mine, dammit.
How can you tell I wasn't nude. Cause I was. I just didn't shoot the pic that way.