Meme is pronounced Meem

Stupid Ben is always right by internet standards. Wikipedia gave us the pronunciation, so I suppose it's not necessarily right, but DAMMIT. I told him that I would like to be right at least once, and he should stop being RIGHT about everything. Unless it's his opinion and then he is always wrong anyhow. LOL. I told him that too.

I've been pronouncing it as Mem.
------------------

LJ Friends Meme by coolerq

• You must tell 6 people about this game.
• Ben is the one that you love.
• Jesse is one you like but can't work out.
• You care most about Penis.
• Penis is the one who knows you very well.
• Penis is your lucky star.
• Penis is the song that matches with Ben.
• Penis is the song for Jesse.
• Penis is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
• and Penis is the song telling you how you feel about life
Take this quiz

This is actually surprisingly accurate, even though I ran out of things to type and just typed penis in. This is what I do when I can not think of an answer. You will randomly hear penis coming from my mouth. Ben asks what we want for dinner and I tell him penis.
I think I just like to say/type it.
In any case, I've done this type of meme before, although not on the internets, only on a piece of paper, so I knew how it was going to end before I even got there.
That might be considered cheating, and what I should have done is actually type in penis in each one.

Also, last Friday I blogged about this on MySpace, but forgot to cross post.
It's definitely PG, if still a advertisement to how strange I really am.

I've been lying over stupid crap lately. I believe I am rather good at lying, but I don't like doing it. At least I thought I didn't like doing it, until I realized I was lying about stupid crap. For instance, the other night Ben was talking about kazoos, and I don't think I got his whole opinion on it, and I wasn't sure what to say back, so what did I say?
"I hate kazoos."
When he preceded to question me, cause WTH? That seems odd. LOL, I was like..yeah, I can't work them, I don't get it, I hate them.
He pressed it then, and said "you can't hum?"
I said, "nope", when I'm sure he knew I can hum.
All untrue. Blatant lies. I don't hate kazoos, I can hum. I have NO idea why I said that. I told him later that I was lying, which I'm sure he knew anyway, but what is up with that?
My life is not exciting enough? So I lie about it?
You'd think I could invent something bigger than that at least. =)
Luckily, my boyfriend knows that I am somewhat crazy and is not put off by this at all. Which is awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.