My Blog, Let Me Show You It

I CAN'T get that whole "My (blank), let me show you it/them" from Cat Macros out of my head.
It amuses me. Which is good.

Ok, so this here is my blog. I'm probably gonna complain about things that people do that I might even do myself. *gasp*
It's hard not to, I mean, I've lived so much life, I've probably done one of the two or three (or a million) things I complain about. At least to a certain degree.

But it's my blog, so I am empirically right.
That said, this here blog would not be entertaining at all if I didn't take normal, everyday events, and blow them way out of proportion. Otherwise, you would get something along the lines of "I woke up, I had breakfast". I've had posts that are close to this. I really have. I'm not gonna find them.
Suffice it to say that I've learned that drama is a lot funnier/more entertaining.

What you don't get from me is all the happy stuff. Again, that's boring sometimes. I've been searching for something to write about almost every day. Something entertaining.
So, I jumped on Jesse and MySpace. I complain about MySpace all the time, it's no new thing. I also complain about Jesse all the time.
The fact is, Jesse is my bud. He's like the annoying kid brother (sometimes REALLY annoying) that I didn't get to grow up with. It took him a damn long time to get relegated to my "family" list of friends. He's been around...well, hell, maybe even longer then Ben and Heather, who I've known FOREVER. He was around when I thought I would lose my mind from having to deal with 2 different guys who liked me at the same time (Ben and Jake), and I didn't want to hurt either of them. He was the one who looked at the whole situation so long ago, and came up with best sentence my 16 year old, confused ears could possibly hear.
"I'm not attracted to you". It's become a big inside joke between us, and I adore him when we get along. Like most family members, we have our own annoyances and crap that we give each other. I won't deny that in the past couple of years, as he's gotten more and more into drinking, and more and more into that person (the one who gets drunk and then annoys the hell out of you), I have not had as many great things to say about him.
He IS getting better about that, and doesn't get that drunk anymore. (who am I to talk, I drink)
He's also the guy who knows my boyfriend. He's the guy who can hang out with both of us and keep us equally entertained. He's the guy who doesn't mind just sitting around my house since I have a kid and can't leave. He's the guy who makes me feel better when I am sad about not being married. He's the guy who has determined that Ben and I will always be together.
So, yes, sometimes Jesse sucks. Sometimes I suck, sometimes everyone sucks. That's just a fact of life.

It's not that I want to hang out with him more than anyone else, it's only that I DO want to hang out with him more than I have been. Which is not at all. I see everyone else more than I see Jesse. I might have even seen Heather more recently, and they are pretty tied on who I see most often out of the two of them.
I don't go out all the time, I hardly see anyone outside work and home besides Jenn and Karina (who are amazing, but I need more friends than 2, I'm a friend whore), and I guess I wanted to see Jesse. When my plans didn't work out, I had a mini-tantrum.
Or a mega tantrum, whatever.
Again, it's my blog, I tantrum here all the time.
And I'm always right. =)

Anyhow. That's all I've got. Jesse isn't the complete ass that I say he is, and I'm over sensitive and dramatic. That's why the blog is (semi) entertaining.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.