Woot! It's Friday, AT LAST
(Again, I'm on lunch, no worrying. =))
So, a week later, it's my first band aid free day!
I've been so afraid to not bandage it up, and it's really kind of a pain in the ass. At least one of those bandages performed an impromptu bikini wax. Which was a little painful, but I'm kind of thinking maybe that's the way I should go. I don't like the hair, but between ingrown hairs, boils, glands going hay wire and puffing up, I don't even want to think about the hair for fear of something else happening.
I wonder if I could take a wax, or maybe I should just trim. Maybe I'm a trimmer?
I like the idea of no hair, as I kind of hate my body hair, it's weird and thin, and just looks like I'm going half bald on my BODY. Which is stupid looking.
Oh well.
In any case, everything appears to have calmed down and I'm loving not having a band aid that reminds me EVERY time I move that I have weird skin.
There is still a little hard bump underneath where the two boils were, but it's not coming to a head and I think it's going down each day. I've been feeling it without applying too much pressure. I don't want to hurt it more or anything. It's not really painful either, so that's a good sign.
I feel so good today, I'm so thankful that I appear to be getting back to "normal", or as close as I get.
I am very tired, as I've been trying to get up like a normal person and have time to eat breakfast and all that. Yesterday and today I got up before 6:30, which is really a feat for me. I usually hit the snooze until at least 7 and then have to run around like a moron getting everything ready, and usually skipping breakfast. I am a breakfast person and I'm always amazed by how many people don't eat breakfast. I don't know why, I didn't each much breakfast before I was pregnant, but then I would get very bad nauseous if I didn't eat breakfast and it's a habit that has held. Otherwise I just have coffee and start to get shaky and all sorts of out of it.
Ha. My body can't handle caffeine without food. Go figure.
Derek is officially out of school, and boy is he happy. For about a week, until he is BORED, I'm sure. Well, he will be in Portland next weekend, so they can deal with the boredom.
The boys are out tonight, they are going to play MAGIC at one of those comic book stores. Some late night Friday thing. They won't be back until 11, unless Derek gets all cranky.
I have a date with a LARGE pot of coffee, and the Emmy Awards. YAY Soap Opera stars in all their glamour. Yes, I suck, I don't care. I even wrote the date and time down a week ago, I am NOT forgetting and missing the show like I do most years.
And with the boys gone, I can watch WHATEVER I want. I'm kind of sad that I don't have any horror movies to watch. But I can root for my favorites and boo the other winners instead. It'll be fun.
And I'm not passing out, no matter how tired I am. That's what the coffee is for.
So, a week later, it's my first band aid free day!
I've been so afraid to not bandage it up, and it's really kind of a pain in the ass. At least one of those bandages performed an impromptu bikini wax. Which was a little painful, but I'm kind of thinking maybe that's the way I should go. I don't like the hair, but between ingrown hairs, boils, glands going hay wire and puffing up, I don't even want to think about the hair for fear of something else happening.
I wonder if I could take a wax, or maybe I should just trim. Maybe I'm a trimmer?
I like the idea of no hair, as I kind of hate my body hair, it's weird and thin, and just looks like I'm going half bald on my BODY. Which is stupid looking.
Oh well.
In any case, everything appears to have calmed down and I'm loving not having a band aid that reminds me EVERY time I move that I have weird skin.
There is still a little hard bump underneath where the two boils were, but it's not coming to a head and I think it's going down each day. I've been feeling it without applying too much pressure. I don't want to hurt it more or anything. It's not really painful either, so that's a good sign.
I feel so good today, I'm so thankful that I appear to be getting back to "normal", or as close as I get.
I am very tired, as I've been trying to get up like a normal person and have time to eat breakfast and all that. Yesterday and today I got up before 6:30, which is really a feat for me. I usually hit the snooze until at least 7 and then have to run around like a moron getting everything ready, and usually skipping breakfast. I am a breakfast person and I'm always amazed by how many people don't eat breakfast. I don't know why, I didn't each much breakfast before I was pregnant, but then I would get very bad nauseous if I didn't eat breakfast and it's a habit that has held. Otherwise I just have coffee and start to get shaky and all sorts of out of it.
Ha. My body can't handle caffeine without food. Go figure.
Derek is officially out of school, and boy is he happy. For about a week, until he is BORED, I'm sure. Well, he will be in Portland next weekend, so they can deal with the boredom.
The boys are out tonight, they are going to play MAGIC at one of those comic book stores. Some late night Friday thing. They won't be back until 11, unless Derek gets all cranky.
I have a date with a LARGE pot of coffee, and the Emmy Awards. YAY Soap Opera stars in all their glamour. Yes, I suck, I don't care. I even wrote the date and time down a week ago, I am NOT forgetting and missing the show like I do most years.
And with the boys gone, I can watch WHATEVER I want. I'm kind of sad that I don't have any horror movies to watch. But I can root for my favorites and boo the other winners instead. It'll be fun.
And I'm not passing out, no matter how tired I am. That's what the coffee is for.
Comments