Can someone remind me...
Next year, when the end of the fiscal year is on Sunday, that I DO NOT WANT TO WORK THAT DAY?
All week it's been, well you'll have to do this and that on top of the normal work that I have to do. And it was made a HUGE deal of, cause it is the end of our year, so they like it to balance. I UNDERSTAND, but I'm still annoyed. Yesterday "this and that", became you have to do this and this too.
I still came in today in a relatively good mood. I figured I could do it all if I just bust my ass, and I most likely still can, although I'm gonna have to cut corners. And no, I'm not fucking off right now when I should be working, I am on lunch and felt like ranting a bit before my head explodes.
It seems like it's been one thing after another. First we lost something rather important (and I've given up finding it at this point. I already wasted like an hour looking for it. Stubborn much? Yes. Yes I am. I was SURE I'd find it but now I just feel stupid for looking so long. Meh.) and then someone asked about something else, and this and that and the other thing.
Waiting so long to eat lunch didn't help either, I just got more annoyed and felt sick. This chunky soup in a can is pretty much the most awesome-est cheap lunch that I could find. Especially since I am so hungry. I think I should be able to get everything done still. I don't know why I keep worrying about it when I should be clearing my brain and eating.
Let's talk about something else besides work. The boys have taken to going and playing in the Magic tournaments on Friday nights. It's free, they both have fun, I get a quiet house. Almost too quiet. I get bored. They decided they might go tonight too, and I even had an offer of going out, but I think I get paid on a completely different schedule than others. LOL. So no money to just go screw around, and no plans, I guess I'm just gonna sit there and watch TV. Probably screw around on the computer.
I'm glad they get this time for more bonding (cause they don't get enough being around each other most of the day. LOL) and I'm really glad they are having fun, I just wish I had more plans to get out of the house. It would seem the Ben and I have switched places. For awhile I had all these plans and people wanted to hang out with me so much that I couldn't even go all the time. That seems to have discouraged them to the point that I don't get as many invites anymore. Now Ben is doing something and going out, and he's even taking my kid with him, and I can't find something else to do?
How lame is that? LOL.
All week it's been, well you'll have to do this and that on top of the normal work that I have to do. And it was made a HUGE deal of, cause it is the end of our year, so they like it to balance. I UNDERSTAND, but I'm still annoyed. Yesterday "this and that", became you have to do this and this too.
I still came in today in a relatively good mood. I figured I could do it all if I just bust my ass, and I most likely still can, although I'm gonna have to cut corners. And no, I'm not fucking off right now when I should be working, I am on lunch and felt like ranting a bit before my head explodes.
It seems like it's been one thing after another. First we lost something rather important (and I've given up finding it at this point. I already wasted like an hour looking for it. Stubborn much? Yes. Yes I am. I was SURE I'd find it but now I just feel stupid for looking so long. Meh.) and then someone asked about something else, and this and that and the other thing.
Waiting so long to eat lunch didn't help either, I just got more annoyed and felt sick. This chunky soup in a can is pretty much the most awesome-est cheap lunch that I could find. Especially since I am so hungry. I think I should be able to get everything done still. I don't know why I keep worrying about it when I should be clearing my brain and eating.
Let's talk about something else besides work. The boys have taken to going and playing in the Magic tournaments on Friday nights. It's free, they both have fun, I get a quiet house. Almost too quiet. I get bored. They decided they might go tonight too, and I even had an offer of going out, but I think I get paid on a completely different schedule than others. LOL. So no money to just go screw around, and no plans, I guess I'm just gonna sit there and watch TV. Probably screw around on the computer.
I'm glad they get this time for more bonding (cause they don't get enough being around each other most of the day. LOL) and I'm really glad they are having fun, I just wish I had more plans to get out of the house. It would seem the Ben and I have switched places. For awhile I had all these plans and people wanted to hang out with me so much that I couldn't even go all the time. That seems to have discouraged them to the point that I don't get as many invites anymore. Now Ben is doing something and going out, and he's even taking my kid with him, and I can't find something else to do?
How lame is that? LOL.
Comments