It's only Wednesday? (now Thursday)

Ok, so mini-boss aside, this has not really been that bad of a week.

First of all, my skin is becoming more normal, and I have my health. Just allergies are kicking my ass and boy are they. I'm tempted to take two fake Claritin, but it says all over the damn bottle not to. My eyes don't get as itchy, so that's a yay, but I wake up in the morning needing to clear my whole head out, and so I proceed to sneeze a million times. While I'm trying to be quiet and head out for work and let the boys sleep in. (fucking boys. LOL)
I hate sneezing when I am trying to be quiet.
Or sneezing on the bus when I don't have tissue. And then finding out later that I DID have tissue and didn't need to wipe it all over my jeans. =(

Second of all, tomorrow is pay day, it's Wednesday so at the end of the day, I'm MORE than halfway there, tomorrow Derek goes to Portland, so I should have a nice quiet night alone with Ben, and I even have plans for the weekend.

Third, I'm done with the new schedule at work and I must say that I ROCK the scheduling all over the place. LOL. It's a lot easier for some reason when we close at 6. I don't know why 7 makes such a difference, but people are generally in a better mood and easier to schedule when we get off at 6. YAY summer hours.

Which brings me to number 4, this week has been the first week of summer hours, so I should be totally fine and pumped even that I get off earlier for the rest of the summer.

Instead, I have to get up earlier which seems to translate into me staying up later like a dumbass? And people asking me if I'm ok, and when I say I'm tired, they say that I LOOK tired. Which is nice. I like being told that I look like I feel. I was hoping to mask how out right dumb I feel for not getting enough sleep this whole week. I keep meaning to go to bed earlier, but it's really hard when we let Derek stay up, and then I have to go to bed almost when he does. LOL. No time to ourselves.

I've been a little too close to tears today, especially after coming to the conclusion that most likely I will not be able to get out of here early on Friday. Some of the girls at work made me butterflies to make me feel better, and they are pretty-ful and nice to look at. As well as a reminder that people appreciate me around here, even if we don't always all get along. One of them says "You're Awesomeness" and this amuses me, cause I like to make up words like pretty-ful. And the other one says "You rock my socks", which is greatly amusing as I like that saying. Now I'm wondering if I didn't pick up that saying from her. I tend to start using other people's slang and sayings when I am around them.
Really, it should balance out. But I'm just worn down and I don't want to be here.

I realized the other day that I have THREE pictures of Ben and myself. No, I didn't actually count, MAYBE there are more, but only three I can think of. We've been together almost six years, and at least one of those was long before we were involved, so we average about 1 picture every three years?
I have more pictures of myself with ex-boyfriends than I do of me and him. I mentioned this and he was like...I'm sorry, I guess we should hang all over each other when other people have the camera?
I'm not sure if he was being sarcastic/annoyed or really meant it, sometimes it's hard to tell with him, but the problem is that we wouldn't get other people's pictures, and so it's like we have to take a picture of ourselves. Kind of impossible to take a good one.
I would just like to be able to be home right now. Where I don't have to think or even look alert. And no one asks me if I'm ok when they know I am just tired.

Pray for me. Pray that my week doesn't drag. It already feels like it's been a THOUSAND hours for this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.