No Sophistication Here
I'm going to talk about poop. I really am. Don't read it if you don't want to.
But I found this hilarious, so I had to share.
Today, the urge came upon me and so I headed to the bathroom. First bathroom? Occupied, like usual.
Second bathroom? Occupied, which was a little unusual.
Third bathroom? The other stall was occupied, and once I sat down I realized that I could hear NOTHING from over there. Just tissue rolling to alert me SOMEONE was there.
Which was when I became convinced they were trying to poop as well. They were waiting for me to finish peeing so they could poop.
It could have been a poop off! Which is ridiculous and by that time I realized I did not even have to go anymore. I guess I have a problem pooping with someone else in the room. I shouldn't, as I do have a child, but it bothers me.
So I gave up.
About 20 minutes later it hits me again and I was like DAMMIT! I am going to poop.
I went over to that first bathroom and two seconds before I got in view of the door I heard the telltale shut of the door and the lock clicking into place.
I couldn't believe it! Mere seconds! Those bitches!
Luckily, the second bathroom was free. Hurray for pooping. Pooping is important.
But I found this hilarious, so I had to share.
Today, the urge came upon me and so I headed to the bathroom. First bathroom? Occupied, like usual.
Second bathroom? Occupied, which was a little unusual.
Third bathroom? The other stall was occupied, and once I sat down I realized that I could hear NOTHING from over there. Just tissue rolling to alert me SOMEONE was there.
Which was when I became convinced they were trying to poop as well. They were waiting for me to finish peeing so they could poop.
It could have been a poop off! Which is ridiculous and by that time I realized I did not even have to go anymore. I guess I have a problem pooping with someone else in the room. I shouldn't, as I do have a child, but it bothers me.
So I gave up.
About 20 minutes later it hits me again and I was like DAMMIT! I am going to poop.
I went over to that first bathroom and two seconds before I got in view of the door I heard the telltale shut of the door and the lock clicking into place.
I couldn't believe it! Mere seconds! Those bitches!
Luckily, the second bathroom was free. Hurray for pooping. Pooping is important.
Comments