Family Meme, I stole it
| Your Family Is 98% Dysfunctional |
Your family is more than a little nuts. And you definitely should think about moving on. This doesn't mean you need to completely cut your family out of your life... But it does mean you need to create a healthy support system of your own. One that doesn't involve your family. Even if you've already made a clean break from your past, it still may be haunting you. Checking in with a therapist from time to time is probably a good idea. |
Can I just say that I TOTALLY WIN!
I guess. LOL.
I said that I agree with them being political or religious nuts and that they have strong opinions, cause I get all those god emails, yet no one can take care of their kids.
In any case, they do have strong beliefs. So I consider it true.
I'm sitting here singing along with sappy country music, just cause I can! The boys are gone until 10:20 at the earliest, so I have a couple of hours to kill, or a lot of hours to kill, depends on how you look at it. I meant to hit the liquor store after a day like today, but home just sounded too good, and I didn't want to have to catch two more buses to get here. YAY HOME!
I'm being really loud too. It's awesome. My throat is getting scratchy from all the pollen, fucking pollen. I just want to sing loud and clear and not start hacking in the middle of an extended note.
Fucking allergies.
Comments