People suck
In general.
Stupid girl who DIDN'T SHOW UP ON SATURDAY, NOR DID SHE CALL IN, is now trying to get her vacation switched. I'm being a bitch to her and not making it easy.
She's not even slightly apologetic that she FORGOT that she worked Saturday. Meanwhile, I did the deposit and helped a lot of customers. Every time someone needed something, and they couldn't help, I'd get the knock on the door meaning please come help me.
Did I show how aggravated I was then? No, because it wasn't anyone's fault who was there. Am I aggravated now? Sure as hell am. I've been shooting her dirty looks, I can't believe the GALL of her. She can't come in when she is supposed to, but she needs to switch vacation time? I don't give a crap. At all.
Maybe if she has apologized. I don't even know why she works here. Barely 15 hours a week, and that's cause she has to BABY-SIT other hours when I could use her. I'm sure she makes minimum wage babysitting. NOT.
I don't know why she works here, and I'm sick of hearing about her boyfriend. That's ALL she ever talks about, and I just don't care.
I've been short with her all day, and I can't wait until she is OFF, in the hopes of not seeing her for awhile. PLEASE GOD, CAN SHE JUST QUIT?
Wouldn't that be easier than firing her?
All the higher ups are off today, so I don't know if she'll even get in trouble for not coming to work on Saturday (YOU ALWAYS COME TO WORK ON THE WEEKENDS, IDIOT), but I am gonna do my best to make sure no one forgets it.
My boss is on vacation until the 22nd, but again, I'm not letting this go.
I HATE HER, SO MUCH. Maybe worse than stupid whiny girl, at least SHE showed up for work.
Plus, she has no people skills. She just talks to people like they are there to serve her. She'll be like...can you do my break? Not, "can you do it in a few minutes", not "Oh, I see that you are busy, when you are done, can you cover my break?"
No warning and she will tell on you if you can't for whatever reason. I was supposed to be off in 5 minutes last week, when she comes over and says "can you cover my 10 minute break?"
WTF? Is it that hard to understand how to read the schedule? Is it that hard to talk to people in a polite way? Instead of DEMANDING, can you possibly ASK?
She's another one of those people who basically only cares about anything that directly affects her and screw everyone else.
Granted, I do have days where I am like that, but I do like to think that I care a little more about my fellow co-workers, and people in general. I can see both sides to almost any argument, unless I'm right, dammit! >< LOL.
I gave her a bunch of room. A bunch of time to get in the loop, to understand how she affects us when she calls in ten minutes before she is supposed to be there, or doesn't show up at all.
She really could give a crap less about how she affects anyone else, as long as SHE is happy. I'd fire her ass in a second if I could. If I had the authority and we had the coverage, I'd so love to be able to just tell her, sure you can switch your time off, take as much time off as you want, cause you are GONE from here.
You can't just SWITCH the schedule at the last minute because you are too stupid to ask for the right week off. Maybe you should consult with your boyfriend before you make the WRONG plans. I have no patience for stupid people who only care about themselves.
I can't believe I'm this hateful and it's only Monday.
Or maybe I can.
Stupid girl who DIDN'T SHOW UP ON SATURDAY, NOR DID SHE CALL IN, is now trying to get her vacation switched. I'm being a bitch to her and not making it easy.
She's not even slightly apologetic that she FORGOT that she worked Saturday. Meanwhile, I did the deposit and helped a lot of customers. Every time someone needed something, and they couldn't help, I'd get the knock on the door meaning please come help me.
Did I show how aggravated I was then? No, because it wasn't anyone's fault who was there. Am I aggravated now? Sure as hell am. I've been shooting her dirty looks, I can't believe the GALL of her. She can't come in when she is supposed to, but she needs to switch vacation time? I don't give a crap. At all.
Maybe if she has apologized. I don't even know why she works here. Barely 15 hours a week, and that's cause she has to BABY-SIT other hours when I could use her. I'm sure she makes minimum wage babysitting. NOT.
I don't know why she works here, and I'm sick of hearing about her boyfriend. That's ALL she ever talks about, and I just don't care.
I've been short with her all day, and I can't wait until she is OFF, in the hopes of not seeing her for awhile. PLEASE GOD, CAN SHE JUST QUIT?
Wouldn't that be easier than firing her?
All the higher ups are off today, so I don't know if she'll even get in trouble for not coming to work on Saturday (YOU ALWAYS COME TO WORK ON THE WEEKENDS, IDIOT), but I am gonna do my best to make sure no one forgets it.
My boss is on vacation until the 22nd, but again, I'm not letting this go.
I HATE HER, SO MUCH. Maybe worse than stupid whiny girl, at least SHE showed up for work.
Plus, she has no people skills. She just talks to people like they are there to serve her. She'll be like...can you do my break? Not, "can you do it in a few minutes", not "Oh, I see that you are busy, when you are done, can you cover my break?"
No warning and she will tell on you if you can't for whatever reason. I was supposed to be off in 5 minutes last week, when she comes over and says "can you cover my 10 minute break?"
WTF? Is it that hard to understand how to read the schedule? Is it that hard to talk to people in a polite way? Instead of DEMANDING, can you possibly ASK?
She's another one of those people who basically only cares about anything that directly affects her and screw everyone else.
Granted, I do have days where I am like that, but I do like to think that I care a little more about my fellow co-workers, and people in general. I can see both sides to almost any argument, unless I'm right, dammit! >< LOL.
I gave her a bunch of room. A bunch of time to get in the loop, to understand how she affects us when she calls in ten minutes before she is supposed to be there, or doesn't show up at all.
She really could give a crap less about how she affects anyone else, as long as SHE is happy. I'd fire her ass in a second if I could. If I had the authority and we had the coverage, I'd so love to be able to just tell her, sure you can switch your time off, take as much time off as you want, cause you are GONE from here.
You can't just SWITCH the schedule at the last minute because you are too stupid to ask for the right week off. Maybe you should consult with your boyfriend before you make the WRONG plans. I have no patience for stupid people who only care about themselves.
I can't believe I'm this hateful and it's only Monday.
Or maybe I can.
Comments