I hate skinny bitches (only bitches, not all skinny people.)

Someone earlier was talking about how you're not supposed to drink alcohol with diet drinks, cause the lack of sugar in the drink can cause you to get drunker faster by absorbing more of the alcohol into your system?
What's so wrong with that?
Oh yea, people like me who can't throw up. I could quite quickly give myself alcohol poisoning. =(
Suck.

I hate this idea, cause I've been using diet as a means to get rid of some calories. Smart, sensible people would just say stop drinking and they are probably right. But I've never made much sense and I'm not about to start now.

In any case, one person was talking to the other about this and I over heard, so then one of them turns to the other and says..."No more skinny bitches".

If only. Some skinny bitches piss me off. LOL
I'm sorry, this is rubbing me a little raw today, so I don't think I'm coming across as funny, but this girl who's blog I read, who I used to know, was talking about how the WORST people she runs into who she tells that she thinks she is fat (she is not fat by the way, and was only moderately chunky by my standards when she did weigh more, but now she's lost weight, got a boob job, and is worried that since she knows surgery can help she might never be happy the way she is. JOIN THE FUCKING CLUB.)
I'm so angry.
So anyhow.
She says that the worst people who try to placate her when she says she feels fat (cause honestly I don't know why else people would even mention it to her, she MUST be bringing it up.) are the fat people. Cause they just tell her that they wish they could look like her.
NO FUCKING DUH.
She goes on to say that most former "fattys" say that they'd rather die than gain the weight back and so would she.
Really? Dying for it?
Then she mentions that ACTUALLY, the worst people are the men who say they like curves, but when asked to tell you sexy woman, they can only name stick figures.

I agree with that.

And I guess maybe I should not be taking this much offense to this. Perhaps this is her way of obsessing about her weight, just like I have my own way of obsessing.
I just don't even know what to say. I would say the exact same thing to her, if she said she looked fat, "I wish I could look like you". She models too.
So maybe, maybe what I should take from this is that even thin girls are obsessed and MAYBE they are even more obsessed than I. I don't bring it up in front of people so they can assure me that I'm not fat. That does annoy me as well, cause I am fat.
Maybe that's what she's getting at. Maybe she feels permanently fat.
I wish I didn't think about it so often, but I don't bring it up in front of people, so I don't know who she is talking to that the main topic of conversation is about looking fat.

Maybe I should just shut the hell up and realize it's her blog and so therefore she is inherently right. LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.