You guys, I totally suck

This was originally posted on Thursday, March 27th.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I’ve fallen asleep every night since Monday around 9. I ALMOST made it to 9:30 last night, but I still fell asleep before South Park came on. Very sad.
I’m lame, and apparently still sick? Or else just very, very tired.
Hence not much MySpace going on. I’m back to being very un caught up. =S I have a long weekend, so maybe I’ll be caught up by the end. =)
I’m not stuffy in my head, but I have a nice lump (which I HOPE is a gland) on the side of my neck and just today it moved to underneath my chin. Well, it’s really in both places, but less hurty on the side of my neck.
You all didn’t want to hear from me anyhow, I’ve been a bit of a bitch this week. Tuesday was particularly bad, I think it’s because it was my mom’s birthday and while I didn’t not send email or anything (cause she didn’t on my birthday and I am just NOT the bigger person), I was aware of it all day. She’s 49. This is in stark contrast to my father, whose birthday I do not even know. It’s in September some time. I have no idea how old he is. And he’s the one who remembers my birthday. Does that even make sense?
Too Emo.
At least he’s started spelling Derek’s name right.
I think it hurts more that she doesn’t really seem to care about my kid. My dad sends cards for every damn holiday, seriously sometimes that kid has more money than I do. And I know it’s a bit of guilt money, but at least he is thinking about him.
So I get sad and annoyed. All at once. It makes me kind of a bitch. I was a bitch to Ben, a bitch at work, a bitch all over the place. It’s good that Derek was gone, actually. I was low on patience that day.
I’ve also decided that I have a pimple in my nostril. It’s sore, red, the whole nostril is hard to the touch. It’s decidedly larger than my other nostril, and I’ve been self conscious about it for the past two days.
I feel like Master Shake when he got the coconut nose from the plastic surgery. That probably made little sense to most of you, and I looked in vain for a picture, but you don’t get one, cause somehow there is not one on the internets.
I can’t quite decide whether I should "prefer" this entry, cause my mom could read this, and it’s really kind of passive agressive to mention it to the internet at large. I don’t think I want her reading it. I don’t want her getting angry at me, I don’t want her to place the blame elsewhere. I just don’t even want to deal with it, which is pretty much the case with any of my "difficult relationships".
Meh.
We had a work meeting tonight and while it was entertaining, it just felt like we talked about the same old things we always do.
I’m so glad that I don’t have to work tomorrow. Or for the weekend. Derek will be back Sunday, probably looking like he shot up another foot or something ridiculous. =)
The new picture is of Derek and Lily, when Karen came down to get her.
I really like Karen. I didn’t know her too well for awhile, and Jake was all concerned that I didn’t like her (it was more about not liking him for awhile, really. He was kind of an asshole for a bit), and I just said that I didn’t know her. But I like her. She is much better able to deal with Jake than I...again with my low patience. lol.
I’m glad they are doing well. And their kid is SUPER cute. She’s a ham for the camera, just like Derek is.
I have more about the weekend. But I need to edit, cause I finished that thought on Tuesday when I was being such a bitch. I don’t want to rehash the bitchiness, so I must edit before I post it. =) Maybe later, maybe not. Don’t know yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.