Every so often...
Originally posted to MySpace on March 29th. I've got three cross posted, so keep reading down, y'all.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I find that people who I used to know quite well are people I don’t know at all anymore.
Maybe it was a delusion on my part to think I knew them well at all?
Or maybe it’s just a natural progression of things.
You’ll have to excuse me, my kid is still out of town and it seemed like the perfect time to become "a drunk and a sentimental mess". No time like the present. lol.
I’m fine, just being a bit emo. Sad over things, but it’s a passing thought really. I’ve just always been the emotional type, I guess. Bad for almost all aspects of life, really, being overly sentimental. Alas, it’s not something I’ve "broken" yet.
Sentimental for things that may not have ever been as friendly as I thought.
It’s hard to get perspective sometimes.
In any case, I’ve had a very good long weekend. Did the shopping earlier and it was as painless as possible. I even realized that they double charged me before I got all the way home as is usually the case. They refunded me and I still managed to catch the bus on time. There are advantages to Derek being gone, as in, cheaper for food, and less shopping overall.
My computer is being funny. Ha ha, computer. The monitor goes black for moments and then pops back up. It does not freeze the computer at this point, so it’s bad if you are in the middle of games. Like Doom. Not that that is what killed me, I kill myself. I don’t run well. I get too over excited and run around like a moron. It’s quite funny really, and I’ve found myself lolling quite literally at myself.
Jenn and I went for sushis last night and it was YUMMY. I may just be daring and go myself next weekend. Friday night is still gaming for the boys, and Tammi wants to hang out, but I’m supposed to go over Saturday, and bring the boys with me. =)
So perhaps I make a date with me for sushi? :)
I dunno, maybe if I bought like...two of my favorite rolls I would be satisfied? I don’t seem to get sick of the sushi. =)
Maybe it’s cause I miss fish, I don’t cook it as much as I would like as Ben is not a fan. Derek will eat it with me though, so that’s something at least.
I’m being all rambly and confusing. So I’m gonna go. Hopefully I don’t catch all my typos tomorrow. Ignorance is bliss and all that.
YAY! My baby comes home tomorrow. I sure miss him when he is gone!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I find that people who I used to know quite well are people I don’t know at all anymore.
Maybe it was a delusion on my part to think I knew them well at all?
Or maybe it’s just a natural progression of things.
You’ll have to excuse me, my kid is still out of town and it seemed like the perfect time to become "a drunk and a sentimental mess". No time like the present. lol.
I’m fine, just being a bit emo. Sad over things, but it’s a passing thought really. I’ve just always been the emotional type, I guess. Bad for almost all aspects of life, really, being overly sentimental. Alas, it’s not something I’ve "broken" yet.
Sentimental for things that may not have ever been as friendly as I thought.
It’s hard to get perspective sometimes.
In any case, I’ve had a very good long weekend. Did the shopping earlier and it was as painless as possible. I even realized that they double charged me before I got all the way home as is usually the case. They refunded me and I still managed to catch the bus on time. There are advantages to Derek being gone, as in, cheaper for food, and less shopping overall.
My computer is being funny. Ha ha, computer. The monitor goes black for moments and then pops back up. It does not freeze the computer at this point, so it’s bad if you are in the middle of games. Like Doom. Not that that is what killed me, I kill myself. I don’t run well. I get too over excited and run around like a moron. It’s quite funny really, and I’ve found myself lolling quite literally at myself.
Jenn and I went for sushis last night and it was YUMMY. I may just be daring and go myself next weekend. Friday night is still gaming for the boys, and Tammi wants to hang out, but I’m supposed to go over Saturday, and bring the boys with me. =)
So perhaps I make a date with me for sushi? :)
I dunno, maybe if I bought like...two of my favorite rolls I would be satisfied? I don’t seem to get sick of the sushi. =)
Maybe it’s cause I miss fish, I don’t cook it as much as I would like as Ben is not a fan. Derek will eat it with me though, so that’s something at least.
I’m being all rambly and confusing. So I’m gonna go. Hopefully I don’t catch all my typos tomorrow. Ignorance is bliss and all that.
YAY! My baby comes home tomorrow. I sure miss him when he is gone!
Comments