No picture for you!

He assured me that we probably had photoshop on one of the non-labeled CDs. I've been through them all, and while I did find photos, a TON of Red Vs. Blue, and Clerks 2; I found no photoshop, and I'm too lazy to wait for it to download from a torrent, so no photo for you. I don't know how else to view this psd file right now. I tried renaming it, but that didn't work.
Do you know what is an awesome song to belt out at the top of your lungs? Proud Mary. Am I getting really old or what?
I do have other pictures, mostly random things, but that's only because I KNEW were the disc was for my camera to download the software.
Then I went to upload pictures and realized that I had taken 38. I only felt like I'd taken maybe 10 or so.
This was surely a sign of how drunk I was becoming at Sidney's party, cause not only did I take more photos than I thought, there were quite a few of me trying to get these guys out in the dark. In a row. Like I didn't understand what the problem was? The flash was blinding people, so I turned it off. I think I was ultimately trying to take a video, which I have yet to watch, it may not have actually gotten anyone in it, but perhaps part of the song that just came out of these awesome people.
Last Friday was the second time in my life that I got to the point of not remembering drunk. I don't like it. Some people think it's fine, but I've been on the receiving end of drunken tirades that people did not remember the next day, and I NEVER want to do that.
Apparently, this time I was just a little bossy. I remember that Nick gave us a ride home, which is good. Lord knows I may not have made it all the way on the bus.
I don't really remember walking into the house. I remember waking up half naked on the couch wondering why I was sleeping on the couch and being pissed off because the couch is just SLIGHTLY too small to sleep comfortably on.
I was awake for at least an hour after getting home. I did kind of skip dinner, unless you count some canapes as dinner? I don't remember that hour, but I managed to boss my boyfriend out of the computer chair cause I HAD to email Ariel, and then I just kept falling asleep on my fist. I was drunk enough to pull a Michael Jackson. I took one earring out, and slept on the other one. Plus, I slept on my make up. Which I'm sure made me look fantastic in the morning.
One minute I was fine, and I guess I still appeared fine while walking around not remembering anything. >< It irritates me.
I don't want to go there again any time soon. I'm almost a little leery for tomorrow. I expect that I'll drink quite a bit, and I've often enough tried to keep up with Heather and failed miserably that I'm a bit worried.
I better make sure not to skip dinner!
Anyhow. Some pictures. Just a few, as promised to someone, and some random stuff of my favorite wall in the house.
P.S. I'll tell you what else I found on my CD in the next entry. Which shall be preferred so as not to embarrass anyone. If you think you can handle it, ask to be added. Otherwise, I'm not really trying to dis-include people, merely trying not to embarrass myself. I have work people as friends, along with some relatives, so I'm not trying to be all..you can't read it...na, na, na. You can if you want, you just have to ask, and be prepared for my openness.
Ha ha, this isn't MySpace. This is a safer place. We hope.
Lol. So I'll add that last little bit on now.

The OTHER thing I found while looking through CDs.
This shall come as no surprise to Valarie, as she used to leave me phone messages along the lines of "get off the internet and quit downloading porn and CALL ME."
LOL.
Yes, it was porn. I labeled it "Of course it's PORN", because I have quite a bit on CDs. I'm strange like that. Not sure why I like it, and I don't like it all the time, but sometimes I go on porn binges.
Oh, the internet. Such a great thing to have. Porn at our fingertips! I wonder if it does make us desensitized to the real thing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.