YAY!
Originally posted to MySpace on Friday, April 18th
_________________________________________________________________________
The dentist visit went well.
The dentist seemed amused by Derek which is good. He does say funny things. Like on the bus he said Oh noes! today. That may be my influence.
The kid is very ready to go to Tammi's. He's all about the skating tonight.
I've decided to wear my hoodie and be a dork with an Oregon hoodie, so that I don't freeze tonight.
I'm so totally sucked into "Queen of the Damned" on USA right now.
Which is a sucky movie. Though I'm kind of enjoying this stage scene for all it's blurry-ness to indicate how fast vampires move. Cause I know this means that Akasha is coming, and the exploding into flames shall begin now. That's kind of a cool special effect, and I do like Aaliyah. Plus, I think Jonathan Davis does the singing, at least it sounds like him and I saw him in a bit part. I'm just irritated that "The Vampire Lestat" didn't get any sort of movie, and I kind of hated Lestat from "Interview With A Vampire", so without that second book being a movie, why should I even care about him? That was the point, he was supposed to be a bad guy, but I adore that second book for all it's emo-ness. Not like..I wanna be a vampire or something, cause duh, vampires don't exist, but I adore that book. Plus this movie really doesn't follow the book very well, and it's those things that irritate me. Cause it was a good book. Just not a good movie. I've been stuck on "Memnoch the Devil" forever now. The whole damn thing about heaven and hell and all that. I just can't get into it. I should force myself to read it, cause I can't go further until I do. Or at least I feel like I can't. I get about halfway through it, can't make myself finish it, and then I have to start all over when I try again cause I have no idea what's going on.
Ok, enough of my book geek moment. Yay for good dentist visits, yay for a party tonight, boo on the weather. I know it's supposed to rain in April, but they are even saying it might snow tonight at like 4 in the morning. And it should NEVER snow in Oregon in April. Ever. I didn't authorize this. I slept late today, the dentist visit took all of 5 minutes. We were actually done before his appointment was "supposed" to start. And now I can be lazy and may be put on some make up for tonight. Hopefully it won't rain all my make up off. I guess we'll see.
And I even stayed up late enough to watch South Park and YAY Kyle!
I'll leave it at so that I don't spoil the show for anyone who hasn't seen it.
_________________________________________________________________________
The dentist visit went well.
The dentist seemed amused by Derek which is good. He does say funny things. Like on the bus he said Oh noes! today. That may be my influence.
The kid is very ready to go to Tammi's. He's all about the skating tonight.
I've decided to wear my hoodie and be a dork with an Oregon hoodie, so that I don't freeze tonight.
I'm so totally sucked into "Queen of the Damned" on USA right now.
Which is a sucky movie. Though I'm kind of enjoying this stage scene for all it's blurry-ness to indicate how fast vampires move. Cause I know this means that Akasha is coming, and the exploding into flames shall begin now. That's kind of a cool special effect, and I do like Aaliyah. Plus, I think Jonathan Davis does the singing, at least it sounds like him and I saw him in a bit part. I'm just irritated that "The Vampire Lestat" didn't get any sort of movie, and I kind of hated Lestat from "Interview With A Vampire", so without that second book being a movie, why should I even care about him? That was the point, he was supposed to be a bad guy, but I adore that second book for all it's emo-ness. Not like..I wanna be a vampire or something, cause duh, vampires don't exist, but I adore that book. Plus this movie really doesn't follow the book very well, and it's those things that irritate me. Cause it was a good book. Just not a good movie. I've been stuck on "Memnoch the Devil" forever now. The whole damn thing about heaven and hell and all that. I just can't get into it. I should force myself to read it, cause I can't go further until I do. Or at least I feel like I can't. I get about halfway through it, can't make myself finish it, and then I have to start all over when I try again cause I have no idea what's going on.
Ok, enough of my book geek moment. Yay for good dentist visits, yay for a party tonight, boo on the weather. I know it's supposed to rain in April, but they are even saying it might snow tonight at like 4 in the morning. And it should NEVER snow in Oregon in April. Ever. I didn't authorize this. I slept late today, the dentist visit took all of 5 minutes. We were actually done before his appointment was "supposed" to start. And now I can be lazy and may be put on some make up for tonight. Hopefully it won't rain all my make up off. I guess we'll see.
And I even stayed up late enough to watch South Park and YAY Kyle!
I'll leave it at so that I don't spoil the show for anyone who hasn't seen it.
Comments