MySpace may have taken over my life..lol

Originally posted last Tuesday, April 15th.
_____________________________________________________________________________
I find that I go and check it more and more often. It's so nice to be able to interact with my cousins and family and anyone of my friends that has moved far away from me. These people who live so far away and yet we can converse and actually get to know each other. I forget that while I remember them (as little kids, but I remember them), they probably don't remember me as well. I was 12 when we moved, they were much younger.
It's that whole perspective thing. =)
Friday night I was too afraid to have more than one window open in Windows, cause the computer keeps dying and taunting me.
I worry about that computer. Is it the RAM we put in? Or is it just finally getting to the end of it's life? It has to happen at some point or another.
Sadly, we may have to be big kids and get an Apple. I mean, our options are pretty limited. I don't know how to build my own, and anything we buy new is going to have vista *shudders*, and I'm just a little bit gun shy about buying any sort of computer again. I don't know enough to not buy a piece of crap. I mean, obviously I won't be buying a Compaq.
I'm just a little sad that the damn thing keeps crashing. =(
Yesterday? I was Productive (see that capital "p"? That's how productive I was) and did all the dishes. Plus tidied up the counters, made Derek clean up the coffee table, and put all my magazines on my coffee table!
It's amazing, things are actually WHERE THEY GO. lol.
And laundry. I did laundry too.
Then we played Risk. Where I told Ben half-jokingly that he could sleep on the couch. No, it really was almost all jokingly. It's just irritating how much that boy wins. He kept taking away my continent and I couldn't get enough guys to do anything about it. He took me out even before he took out Derek. Probably on purpose, as I like to think I'm the bigger threat. But maybe I'm not? :)
I talk a lot of crap when I play games. Afterwards, I folded laundry and wished I could play a game where I could win. Not Risk again (too much time), but I so really did want to play it and WIN. Like I would. I think I've won once since we got it for Christmas..or Derek's birthday, I don't even remember now.
Whichever time we got it, I've only won once and I think it was accidental.
I'm just not mean enough, and I did even try to go straight for Ben this time, but he seemed to have a lot more luck with the dice rolls.
Not so with Yahtzee. Ha.
Ok, enough of my inane-ty.
I will post the pictures at some point. Most likely over the weekend though, as I only have two more days of work left this week which means I shall probably pass out way early. I do that. I was asleep on Ben's side about five minutes into trying to cuddle and be awake last night.
Perhaps Friday, before the re-eval at the dentist. I'm hoping that goes well. I'd like to thank everyone for being so supportive and assuring me that really he'll be fine. You're all right, but I was stuck in my melodrama. He had me help him brush last night and they feel pretty solid so I'm less "certain" that they'll just fall right out. I WILL be taking a piece of paper with me on Friday to write down every little thing that dentist tells me about what he can and can't eat, etc.
On that note, I'm all out of updating. Nothing too exciting happening right now, thank heavens. Unless you count the 4 cop cars in the general vicinity of my house when I came home Sunday. They ended up taking someone out of the apartments up the street, but they were there for a good hour or so. Very, very odd. My neighborhood is fairly quiet, besides all the damn loud children playing. lol.
I understand that it's nicer out, it's lighter for longer, they're just having a SCREAMING fun time, but I wish they would do the screaming thing away from my house. Many, many times Friday night I was half convinced that Ben and Derek were gonna come through the door and Derek would be the kid screaming. Fantastic for my anxiety, really. ;p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.