Holy crap
I'm a lazy bastard. It's been a LONG time since I posted.
But I'm a total MySpace whore, cause I did post there.
Um. So. I will x-post later. Soon, I hope.
But right now I have something else I have to do.
It's just that I tried to type in the link to this here website and it wouldn't even come up for me, like windows does for my lazy ass, so I knew it had been far too long.
Not that more than 2 people read this anymore, but hey, maybe they would like to know something about me occasionally?
I'm sorry, I suck. I will try to do better.
But I'm a total MySpace whore, cause I did post there.
Um. So. I will x-post later. Soon, I hope.
But right now I have something else I have to do.
It's just that I tried to type in the link to this here website and it wouldn't even come up for me, like windows does for my lazy ass, so I knew it had been far too long.
Not that more than 2 people read this anymore, but hey, maybe they would like to know something about me occasionally?
I'm sorry, I suck. I will try to do better.
Comments