For a Monday, yesterday was pretty ok...

A lot of that has to do with not being around the person I’ve been having problems with.
I was trying to let it go, but this is my BLOG and this may be the only damn place I can be indignant. lol.

We had some major problems with this girl last week. Communication problems, getting to work on time problems, working too many hours and leaving us in the lurch when she had to leave early problems.
A LOT of problems. And I say last week, but it’s been little things for months now. She’s always so uppity, like she knows exactly what she is doing, except she’s still making mistakes, so she really DOESN’T KNOW EVERYTHING like she acts.
And since I’m bashing a person you don’t even know on my blog, I may as well go all the way. She often does her hair up like she’s a reject from the 80’s. I’m sorry, but big hair went out a LONG time ago.
Body in your hair is good, but teased hair? Not so much.
Unless I’m behind in the times, maybe I am, cause I saw a girl with her hair pulled back, but it was all puffy in the front, so perhaps the 80’s are coming back? Ack. Just the idea gives me goose bumps.

I stockpiled information all week. I felt like a ninja. A sneaky ass ninja, actually, I kind of felt bad. But she can’t keep getting away with these types of things.
On Wednesday, I started emailing my boss with all the little things. On Thursday, those little things kept coming and I kept snitching. I’m a snitch, guys. =(
On Friday, I got to come in early and avoid her for much of the day. Which is nice, cause she is VERY nice to me personally, but I don’t want to talk to her. I dislike her attitude professionally, she talks down to a LOT of people in our department. I don’t know what her problem is, or why she thinks she’s smarter or should be higher up than people, but it’s really goddamn annoying. She doesn’t do it much to me, but I don’t like her doing to other people. People who have been here a long time, and while they may not have a degree, that doesn’t always count for anything. I don’t think she has a degree either, so I’m not sure that’s it.
In any case, she’s rude. It bothers me.
My boss took her aside on Friday and explained what she had been told.
The girl denied it all. Said that conversations I vividly remember never happened. That she wasn’t having any sort of problems.
So, I’ve been trying not to stew over this all weekend, but it’s been hard. I KNOW she lied, I’m pretty sure my boss knows better, but it’s still frustrating.
This means it’s very much less likely to stop, since she doesn’t believe there is a problem. I’ll tell you though, the time clock doesn’t lie. We’ll keep on her about not working for too many hours and all that, and perhaps she’ll be fine for a few weeks, but I can’t help but hope that she hangs herself again, when she can’t get away with lying about it.

At least I didn’t have to be around her much at all. I’m hoping tomorrow is much the same. The less time I spend around her, the less I want to make fun of her, and bitch about her. Both of which really get me nowhere, but it makes me feel a tiny bit better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.