"Get Your Boogie On"

Originally posted on Thursday, April 16th to MySpace
__________________________________________________________________________
How many times did I use to sing that exact lyric to Derek and he would get his boogie on?
lol.
Or what about when that one song came out...omg! I can't remember the name, but the one where it goes "WOOHOO!" during the chorus. Another one of those "alt-rock" songs that came out when Derek was small.
edit- Blur - Song 2. How would I forget that? lol.
He would always smile REALLY big at the "Woohoo!" part of it. =)
I miss that cuteness of toddler hood/babyhood more and more.

Not enough to have another, but I do miss it. =)

Also, I'm having a huge mind screw. Does anyone know what Beastie Boys song it is that has a lyric along the lines of "We like the girl with the...."?
It was on KNRQ the other night when I put Derek to bed, and I know it's Beastie Boys, I also know it's not a song that usually plays on the radio, but Ben has been no help.
I've managed to clear Beastie Boys from my mind, I guess. I don't know how, but I've done it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.