What the hell were you thinking? (not one for MySpace)

I dreamt of rabbits last night. Or more like this morning after hitting the snooze button. For some reason there were like a million rabbits and they were all in this room. I was hanging out with the kids in my immediate family and taking care of them for some reason, and HE came in and said, "See, you like being a family with them, why couldn't you be a family with all of us?".I almost immediately felt sick to my stomach. Seriously? He's a LARGE part of the reason why I could no longer stomach my home life. Why I slept on the street and stayed with all sorts of friends. Why I stayed at Station 7.
As with all thoughts of him, I get sick, and then angry.
Then I start to remember how much I really dislike my mother. Cause SHE was SUPPOSED to protect ME. I was her kid, he was only her husband.
I was flesh and blood.
It's not been the most fantastic day. I feel like I've had a sore throat coming on for weeks now. Just when I thought I was getting better, I'm feeling the same. I wake up stuffy on one side, and then have a slightly sore throat all day.
And I'm exhausted. I need to get my ass to the doctor really.
And I had to work.
Now I'm FINALLY home. And I'm going to do nothing besides play on the computer, maybe make coffee, and then drink until I don't care that my throat is kind of sore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.