The reason why I'm not going to blog today, and maybe not even tomorrow.
I found Phantasmagoria downtown for 20 bucks today.
You all may never hear from me again. Or at least until I beat it.
I think I may let the axe split her head a time or two even if I do remember the correct thing to do to not get her ass killed. It's just too entertaining to watch her head split apart.
I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT IT. Too much probably, for just a game.
You all may never hear from me again. Or at least until I beat it.
I think I may let the axe split her head a time or two even if I do remember the correct thing to do to not get her ass killed. It's just too entertaining to watch her head split apart.
I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT IT. Too much probably, for just a game.
Comments