That's it, that's my rhyme. Take it to the street, biotch.
1. I hate headaches. Especially constant ones. It was residing behind my right eye, but now is lodged firmly in the back of my neck.
2. I hate that sickly feeling in the back of my throat.
3. I hate how tired I am, and how everyone thinks I look like I'm mad. I am mad, so I guess I should just deal.
4. I hate doing the schedule.
5. I hate that I have a mountain of sick time built up, but I can't use it cause I am running out of time. Time to research last year's credits, time to do the schedule, and time in training for the system. Why must it all be at the same time?
6. I hate tonsiliths. For some reason whenever one pops out (which is often, since I seem to be eternally sick at this point), I have to smell it and poke at it. And they smell like horse buttholes. Hickory smoked horse buttholes. Actually, they might smell better if they had hickory smoke smell. Instead all I can think of is how bad my breath must smell.
7. I hate everything today. I hate tip-toeing around and I hate waking my kid up before he should be up, and I hate everything.
My brain doesn't even work anymore, all I can do is hate everything.
2. I hate that sickly feeling in the back of my throat.
3. I hate how tired I am, and how everyone thinks I look like I'm mad. I am mad, so I guess I should just deal.
4. I hate doing the schedule.
5. I hate that I have a mountain of sick time built up, but I can't use it cause I am running out of time. Time to research last year's credits, time to do the schedule, and time in training for the system. Why must it all be at the same time?
6. I hate tonsiliths. For some reason whenever one pops out (which is often, since I seem to be eternally sick at this point), I have to smell it and poke at it. And they smell like horse buttholes. Hickory smoked horse buttholes. Actually, they might smell better if they had hickory smoke smell. Instead all I can think of is how bad my breath must smell.
7. I hate everything today. I hate tip-toeing around and I hate waking my kid up before he should be up, and I hate everything.
My brain doesn't even work anymore, all I can do is hate everything.
Comments
Today is a hateful day. Tomorrow is halfway through the damn week, so maybe it will be better?
I'll have hope for the both of us, along with my hate.
I so hope and pray that Derek doesn't end up needing glasses, but if that is the case, can it happen now while I still get OHP for him? *smirk*