I love you so much, I'm yearning for your touch.

My boyfriend is awesome.
We like spending time together. It honestly boggles my mind. Shouldn't we be sick of each other by now?
I used to know people who swore by the "open relationship" way of life. Insisted that your body would get used to the feel of theirs, and so to keep things different, you had to sleep with different people. I think that's bullshit, and I'd like to use my 6 year relationship to prove that. Yes, it might not be as passionate as it used to be, but it's still damn good. He still FEELS good to me.
(Ok, this is one of those different strokes things. I mean, if it works for you, good. I couldn't do an open relationship. I am jealous and have a really hard time communicating with one person sometimes. But I still don't believe that your body will get used to the feel of someone's "member" and it won't feel as good. Maybe I'm naive.)
Some times I stare at him in the morning before he wakes up. Most likely I slobber over myself, and look like an idiot while sleeping. He just looks relaxed and I watch him and feel like my heart could burst from how much I adore him. He's so sexy and just, well, I can't even describe it.
And he's mine!
Permit me my sappiness today. I don't do this "at" him, I'm just sappy occasionally.
Those mornings are special. They are nothing like mornings when I have to get up for work and barely shoot him a glance (and if I'm grumpy, probably a nasty glance at that, he gets to stay in bed! LOL). These are weekend mornings most likely.
Like this past weekend. Derek is gone to Portland, so we got to sleep in. I even got up and fashioned some breakfast out of things we had left over yesterday morning. You know, that thing I don't do? Oh, right, it's called cooking!
French toast and ham. It was yummy. Would have been better with bacon, but not much I could do about that.
And when I lay and snuggle in the morning and stare at him, I wonder if I could love him any more.
Then he turns around and does something awesome with my kid, and I realize that yes, I can love him more. I can love him lots more for being an awesome father figure to my child.

We were rather enjoying each other last night, just cause we can, and right in the middle of "enjoyment" the neighbors start thumping around and I panic, thinking for sure that I'm enjoying myself too much and they have finally gotten annoyed.

A real mood killer. Pissed me off.
Damn neighbors. I need sound proofed rooms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.