Sunshine looms

Ariel is coming on Saturday. That means come hell or high water, I will see my best friend. I love her.

Also, the child support check came today, so we should be able to go the the fair. It looks like Friday night is our best bet. We wanted to see the lights and wander. I'm not one for the rides so much, but at least we can see the lights, eat some fair food, and wander around (exercise thrown into the mix!).
I love the fair. It takes me back to a simple time when all I had to worry about was which boyfriend I was going home with.

Ha! I'm kidding!
Not really. I'm not at all kidding, but it still was a simpler time in terms of going and just being there. I didn't have to worry about the money aspect, that's for sure. In terms of teenage boys and angst? It will be a hell of a lot easier.

I'm hoping it's fantastic, and followed up with a visit from my Ariel. We'll see. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.