Random thought #831

So, Tara is being strange. She looks pissed off all the time. Hardly ever talks to me and then asks me if I am pissed.

I'm confused. I don't want her not to like me, but I can't just be trying all the time. I already ask how she is doing and all that, but I'm not gonna ask her to lunch all the time. Sometimes, she needs to ask me. I should just tell her, but I can't seem to get the courage. When she comes over, she has fun, but at work it's like she doesn't know me.

OH MY GOD! It's high school all over again. It's like Wes, who thought I was good enough to make out with, but not good enough to hang out at school when we were actually boyfriend and girlfriend for that week and a half.

Yet, I don't feel comfortable enough to be insecure with her. I just think she would think I was stupid if I told her that I miss hanging out with her and feel like she doesn't really like me anymore. I think it would just make it worse.

That's what you do in real life, right? Just dance around the real problems and pretend they don't exist.

That's what I do in my life, anyhow.

And just to break up the pity party, I thought I would tell you all what the topic of conversation was behind me at this point.

Background:
Jackie is back from vacation and getting all the files together to ship them off. (See work rant from yesterday.) She is working with our filer, Sahara, and they are putting everything in boxes.

So, then they start talking about Sex in the City, which just gives everyone license to talk about sex and they are talking about this episode and that one.

Right after I finished typing this out, one of them said, I like the one with the rabbit.

VIBRATORS! Ahh! Not something I hear about at work usually.

At least it brightened up the day. ;)

Comments

Brandy said…
Okay, TARA is one of those people who reads too much into EVERYTHING.

My advice: Stab her with a pencil..

No, really...
Be sugar sweet to her for a while and she's sure to snap out of it.
SWSNBN said…
I've been really sweet. It's like the nicer I am, the wierder she is.

I finally just sent her an email telling her that I would like to lunch with her, but I feel like I am making her.

We'll see what she says, she is on vacation and won't be back until Tuesday.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.