Blue Monday.
I so DID NOT want to be at work.
Mondays suck, and when people are out on vacation and I have to close, it sucks more.
I got Ariel to give me a ride home though.
We fed her Spaghetti, to make up for it.
I also let her borrow Shaun of the Dead.
I think I should have a Shaun of the Dead party where everyone has to dress up as a character.
I know you are thinking there aren't that many people and everyone will want to be ED, but there were a TON of zombies, just get the act down.
On that note:
"I'll do it on the night!"
"This IS the night."
Mondays suck, and when people are out on vacation and I have to close, it sucks more.
I got Ariel to give me a ride home though.
We fed her Spaghetti, to make up for it.
I also let her borrow Shaun of the Dead.
I think I should have a Shaun of the Dead party where everyone has to dress up as a character.
I know you are thinking there aren't that many people and everyone will want to be ED, but there were a TON of zombies, just get the act down.
On that note:
"I'll do it on the night!"
"This IS the night."
Comments
I want to be Ed.
I do a decent orangutan impression.