Mina
Since Jenn shared her favorite Mina story, I thought I should share mine.
(OK, I went PAGES AND PAGES back and I cannot find it to link to it, I'm sorry)
We were out at Ariel's (I believe, anyhow) and Mina was tired and a little upset about something.
I, trying to be funny, was like...oh, she's a sad panda.
She looked at me and she was like...
I'm not a panda!
I'm a tiger! (She had just been asking about the Chinese years, and she WAS a tiger =).
It was too funny, we all cracked up.
(OK, I went PAGES AND PAGES back and I cannot find it to link to it, I'm sorry)
We were out at Ariel's (I believe, anyhow) and Mina was tired and a little upset about something.
I, trying to be funny, was like...oh, she's a sad panda.
She looked at me and she was like...
I'm not a panda!
I'm a tiger! (She had just been asking about the Chinese years, and she WAS a tiger =).
It was too funny, we all cracked up.
Comments