Y'all
It's like Christmas around here. I have diskettes (I KNOW!!) with shit on them and a whole box of stuff to go through. Do I want this on the computer, well how about that, and so on.
What I can't find is my super cool mousepad with the resty thing for your wrist. :(
Of course, all this cleaning just makes me want to go through all the boxes in the garage.
Do you know that I found all my wall decorations? Pictures from the oh-so-talented Candice. Pictures of half naked women. Olivia post cards. All the porn store stickers. Like I can put those anywhere since the boy can read. They have gone into a folder. No "Girls will do girls", or "I like my men peirced", or my Bettie Page sticker.
The troubles with children *grin*. I am putting up the "art". Getting rid of the shot glass poster, and prolly the No Doubt one that was folded.
How can this stuff sit there and me not know about it? I must go to the garage now.
See you later.
What I can't find is my super cool mousepad with the resty thing for your wrist. :(
Of course, all this cleaning just makes me want to go through all the boxes in the garage.
Do you know that I found all my wall decorations? Pictures from the oh-so-talented Candice. Pictures of half naked women. Olivia post cards. All the porn store stickers. Like I can put those anywhere since the boy can read. They have gone into a folder. No "Girls will do girls", or "I like my men peirced", or my Bettie Page sticker.
The troubles with children *grin*. I am putting up the "art". Getting rid of the shot glass poster, and prolly the No Doubt one that was folded.
How can this stuff sit there and me not know about it? I must go to the garage now.
See you later.
Comments